B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

4 hours ago, SMETANA said:

14.37 Departure of KARMA in full huntress outfit: tights with big stripes, the famous white dress with which she fucked the guy TANTRA, full make-up and little black headdress in her hair.

A Tantra meeting? Possible, in this case, stop at B1 to get closer. (guesses)

Let's just hope that she brings her person back to her room 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Mir fällt auf, dass die Leute hier Dinge sehen, die nicht da sind, es gibt nichts zwischen den beiden und das war es auch nie. Sara ist nur ein Straßenmädchen, das in der Villa ist, um Geld zu verdienen, und es wäre naiv gegenüber Karma, zu glauben, dass es mehr gibt.
Karma muss einfach so viel Geld wie möglich bekommen und ihre Beziehungen außerhalb von RLC finden, die Villen sind nichts weiter als ein Bordell und sie müssen das ausnutzen

Ich möchte nur schüchtern darauf hinweisen daß auch Mädchen/Frauen die auf die von ihnen geschilderte Weise Geld verdienen wollen/müssen ? Gefühle und auch moralische Grundsätze haben.  Manchmal bessere/höhere als ihre Freier/ Sexpartnerinnen . Und viele leiden sehr unter dem was sie tun, haben aber nicht die Möglichkeit oder auch die Kraft auszusteigen. Und wenn dann wohin und mit wem?  Trösten sie sich: unsere unterschiedlichen Meinungen und Sichtweisen auf das gleiche Thema sind auch nur Facetten im Kaleidoskop der Wirklichkeit. Was wirklich passiert wissen immer nur die unmittelbar Beteiligten. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I notice that people here see things that are not there, there is nothing between the two and it never was, Sara is just a street girl who is in the Villa to make money and would be naive of Karma to think that there is more.
Karma just needs to get as much money as possible and find her relationships outside of RLC, the villas are nothing but a brothel and she needs to take advantage of that

Sara is a street girl 😂🤣😂🤣We read this also , what more is to come and characterize a 28 years old beautiful girl ? Unbelievable. Just because a girl has fun like her age dictates , she’s living in a villa in the best room possible and she’s a street girl .. Ok , go figure out what people believe here about life .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Russia is beyond words. I would love to sit with Bog and Sara and hear their thoughts. I don't blame the people for any of that crazy place. Now that they have clearly seen life within and life outside. So do they tell thier friends and relatives back home?

Apologies to CC if this is too political. 

No matter what , the home country for anyone will always have a special place . All these people have left behind relatives , childhood friends , culture and things they know and they grew up , their own language .. it might be dozen wrong things but a country for someone is always his/her country . 

il y a une heure, Xarvaz a dit :

I notice that people here see things that are not there, there is nothing between the two and it never was, Sara is just a street girl who is in the Villa to make money and would be naive of Karma to think that there is more.
Karma just needs to get as much money as possible and find her relationships outside of RLC, the villas are nothing but a brothel and she needs to take advantage of that

And there are people that don't see things that are there.

But who am I to try and convince people. To each their own assumptions, beliefs and interpretations. But I think it is pretty clear that Karma for example is not driven by money. At least not in the same sense as the likes of Holly, Ariana or Tweety, to name a few. Her wardrobe does't shout materialistic bling, I haven't really taken a close look but her laptop is Lenovo, I'm guessing Legion, but I don't think it's top of the line specced, (could be wrong but hard to tell considering she only plays DOTA when she games), and, as heard from a long conversation with Beatrice, her ambition is to do more with her art and not live the lifestyle that Holly and Ariana are living right now.

Yes, she will need money, but if the "salaries" are anything as discussed previously here, and she is relatively frugal, then she can skate by as it is. So far I only noticed she had a bit of money trouble in the beginning and Octavia gave her some in the kitchen of B1, saying she had plenty when Karma mentioned paying it back.

And as for Sara being a street girl, I get it that that is an easy conclusion judging by her actions perhaps, and maybe I have rose-colored glasses on, but I don't see her like that, at least not in same sense as, say, the two downstairs. How many notches on Lali's bedpost now? 

Are the villas meant to be party brothels? Probably, but if you take a Ferrari and swap the engine with a Smart, it can still work, but you're not gonna get the expected result. I feel like B4 has splintered into 2 groups, the show girls Lali and Sabina, that will jump on any pole they can, and the "real life" girls with Karma and Sara (and yes, just because her real life isn't as conventional as one might be used to, Sara does seem to live her life on her terms). Then there is Ney, who at first seemed closer to Karma and by proxy, Sara, but then decided to go the party route, kudos to her. And Day who seems to have abandonment issues and clings to Sara because they have history together from university.

Anyways, I won't really be following things this weekend as I am going for Christmas market shopping in Germany and maybe pop over to Austria. Hope you people get to see the action you want 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

And there are people that don't see things that are there.

But who am I to try and convince people. To each their own assumptions, beliefs and interpretations. But I think it is pretty clear that Karma for example is not driven by money. At least not in the same sense as the likes of Holly, Ariana or Tweety, to name a few. Her wardrobe does't shout materialistic bling, I haven't really taken a close look but her laptop is Lenovo, I'm guessing Legion, but I don't think it's top of the line specced, (could be wrong but hard to tell considering she only plays DOTA when she games), and, as heard from a long conversation with Beatrice, her ambition is to do more with her art and not live the lifestyle that Holly and Ariana are living right now.

Yes, she will need money, but if the "salaries" are anything as discussed previously here, and she is relatively frugal, then she can skate by as it is. So far I only noticed she had a bit of money trouble in the beginning and Octavia gave her some in the kitchen of B1, saying she had plenty when Karma mentioned paying it back.

And as for Sara being a street girl, I get it that that is an easy conclusion judging by her actions perhaps, and maybe I have rose-colored glasses on, but I don't see her like that, at least not in same sense as, say, the two downstairs. How many notches on Lali's bedpost now? 

Are the villas meant to be party brothels? Probably, but if you take a Ferrari and swap the engine with a Smart, it can still work, but you're not gonna get the expected result. I feel like B4 has splintered into 2 groups, the show girls Lali and Sabina, that will jump on any pole they can, and the "real life" girls with Karma and Sara (and yes, just because her real life isn't as conventional as one might be used to, Sara does seem to live her life on her terms). Then there is Ney, who at first seemed closer to Karma and by proxy, Sara, but then decided to go the party route, kudos to her. And Day who seems to have abandonment issues and clings to Sara because they have history together from university.

Anyways, I won't really be following things this weekend as I am going for Christmas market shopping in Germany and maybe pop over to Austria. Hope you people get to see the action you want 🙂

Thank you for this post.  Very interesting observations, particularly the St. Petersburg references.  In 2023, Lithuania has approved the highest percentage of Schengen visas of any Schengen country, nearly 99 percent.  So from the banks of the Neva to Lithuania? And onward?

Somewhat rhetorical question.  Might Sara and LiaLia berm friends, or even fellow students, in St. Petersburg?  I am also struck by Nadia's high skill in sketching fashion design.   I wonder if her origins can be traced to St. Petersburg?

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

the "real life" girls with Karma and Sara (and yes, just because her real life isn't as conventional as one might be used to, Sara does seem to live her life on her terms)

Good trip. Agree on the "real life".

I give shit about Sara's sex shows except with Karma,

and their friendship stays for sure, Sara is a real friend.

It's just that Sara is so undisciplined, 

that she doesn't give it the time, she could.

• Like 2