Masha - 2023 #7

Pete1960

Well, RLC has a lot to thank Masha for, I think she has good contacts too.
That's why I believe there can be a reasonable solution.
It survived the split from the S&D. Why shouldn't she survive this conflict too?
It's up to Masha whether she wants to and can continue like this.
But the influence and dependence on this Elvis is now considerable.
In her depression she grasps at any straw, and therein lies the greatest danger.
Elvis presents himself as a problem solver of the problems he himself created through his relationship with Masha.
If Masha were to lose the RLC contract because of this Elvis strategy, her self-determined life as an “artist” would be over. The Italian family will take her in and she must fulfill her duties there.
"So Masha, it's up to you which way you go"
But I know that advice from old white men often falls on deaf ears.🤔

• Upvote 2

I don’t want Masha’s place to go away because personally, I actually enjoy some of the drama and consistency of guests. But at this point, she gets what she deserves with Ernesto. After how he treated her in the past and the last blowout, she let him back in and now it may jeopardize her contract or emotionally make her want to take a break or leave. Until he actually moves out of the building, he is not going to go away. 

55 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Non voglio che la casa di Masha se ne vada perché personalmente mi piace un po' della drammaticità e della coerenza degli ospiti. Ma a questo punto ottiene ciò che si merita con Ernesto. Dopo il modo in cui l'ha trattata in passato e l'ultimo litigio, lei lo ha lasciato entrare e ora questo potrebbe mettere a repentaglio il suo contratto o farle venire voglia emotivamente di prendersi una pausa o di andarsene. Finché non se ne andrà effettivamente dall'edificio, non se ne andrà. 

La rivedrai da qualche altra parte😏

2 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

I don’t want Masha’s place to go away because personally, I actually enjoy some of the drama and consistency of guests. But at this point, she gets what she deserves with Ernesto. After how he treated her in the past and the last blowout, she let him back in and now it may jeopardize her contract or emotionally make her want to take a break or leave. Until he actually moves out of the building, he is not going to go away. 

As if Masha wasn't the main culprit of this explosion. Reminder that he went apeshit because she took drugs when he wanted her to stop, cheated on him and didn't let him fuck Roxy despite telling him to find other girls to fuck too lol

• Upvote 1

after all, drugs are in all apartments, in some they do good, in others, like this one, not, however Elvis was also very angry, with those who treat him badly, I think he was referring to this forum, he said it takes everything offline , I think he succeeded, too bad for Roxy, but I think we'll see her again