Masha - 2023 #7

Pete1960

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They only have one apartment there anyways.  It would not be a loss if it does not come back online.

Val and Jul's apartment is also located in Italy and in particular in Rome. All the guests spoke with a strong Roman accent, even Jul when she spoke in Italian had a Roman accent.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Boing said:

Val and Jul's apartment is also located in Italy and in particular in Rome. All the guests spoke with a strong Roman accent, even Jul when she spoke in Italian had a Roman accent.

I know that now.  I also stated in a previous post, 

"I forgot about them.  I don't look at their place too often.  RLC is cheap when it comes to offering free cam viewing."

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Masha Still under maintenance 

Maybe are renovating the apartment or leaving 

I doubt she is leaving.  Probably just needs a few days to resolve the issues with Elvis.

It would take way too long for Masha to pack up her stuff to move out, they would just unlist the apartment.

• Like 1

I am with those who think that Masha will be back. The long UM time could be some kind of a suspension. If Masha does not return, it could be her decision and not RLC's. I sense than she has become bored and may be willing to cash out and this incident gives her the rationale. It would not surprise me to learn at some later date that Masha owns a big chunk of RLC. I don't know that at all but watching her for many years gives a kind of insight into her skill set, which is informed by her thinking.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ashes10 said:

Saw Elvis earlier and he was not at Masha’s. He was smoking some of the devils lettuce. He posted a text thread in Italian but I don’t know what it says. 🤓

If you use Google Chrome it has a translator built in.  Just right click on the screen and select translate.