B4 - General Topic 2023 #74 (December)

11 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Sommairement,qu'avez vous appris de leur conversation ?

I need to listen to it again with better headphones.  Part of the problem is there were simultaneous conversations happening.  I was very surprised by Daytona's fluency.  The type of fluency you have if you spent considerable time living in an English-speaking country.

Karma talked about a nightmare of a wardrobe falling on her.  Massi's girl talking about living in a tall apartment and having to take shelter.  As she did not try to speak Russian, I wonder if she is Israeli. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Both....I say a 4 way with them and their gals....If I was Wolf, I'd stay solo, because I think the Stallion has more in his tank, not to mention more meat between his legs.

Then again you may just get a night of             Season 11 Nothing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race        :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Both....I say a 4 way with them and their gals....If I was Wolf, I'd stay solo, because I think the Stallion has more in his tank, not to mention more meat between his legs.

KO... I hear what you're saying but you are focused on what might be naturally pleasurable to a woman.

You have to look beyond the surface, sex is just sex for most men.

Women see it entirely different.

There a few exceptions to this. Few..m