B4 - General Topic 2023 #74 (December)

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

You find out more in 5 minutes than in a whole month when they speak English

the conversation between these four girls and Daytona is worth listening to on replay.  Partly due to the fluency of Daytona and Massi's ex girlfriend, and Sara stepping up her English fluency.  Karma is also quite fluent.  Sara's friend appears to be less so. 

It is also American English.

1 minute ago, moules said:

the conversation between these four girls and Daytona is worth listening to on replay.  Partly due to the fluency of Daytona and Massi's ex girlfriend, and Sara stepping up her English fluency.  Karma is also quite fluent.  Sara's friend appears to be less so. 

Yeah, I have been listening and it’s fascinating.

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Once they've read Green Eggs and Ham they're good to go.    

400v.png

• Haha 2

il y a 12 minutes, moules a dit :

la conversation entre ces quatre filles et Daytona vaut la peine d'être écoutée en rediffusion. En partie grâce à la maîtrise de l'ex-petite amie de Daytona et Massi, et à Sara qui a amélioré sa maîtrise de l'anglais. Le karma est également assez courant. L’amie de Sara semble l’être moins. 

C'est aussi l'anglais américain.

Sommairement,qu'avez vous appris de leur conversation ?

I have a question hopefully someone can answer, I'm not a wolf follower, but one thing I'm noticing from past parties that  Ulyana attends, that no matter how many females are at the party, not even Margo herself can keep him from almost forgetting about every female at that party, and start gravitating and hovering around Ulyana like some type of "Love Sick Schoolboy", and I believe that last party she attended is still up if you're not believing what I'm saying, and by the way he even tried to get her to insert a controlled vibrator inside of her

12 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Summary, what did you learn from their conversation?

In the kitchen I believe visitor girl said she was from Israel. She said she had a job but I'm not sure if the job was in Spain or Israel, she said something about not going back because of the war. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I have a question hopefully someone can answer, I'm not a wolf follower, but one thing I'm noticing from past parties that  Ulyana attends, that no matter how many females are at the party, not even Margo herself can keep him from almost forgetting about every female at that party, and start gravitating and hovering around Ulyana like some type of "Love Sick Schoolboy", and I believe that last party she attended is still up if you're not believing what I'm saying, and by the way he even tried to get her to insert a controlled vibrator inside of her

She is a superhero and her gravitational pull is hard to resist. They both emode the same energy.

You can't look to see...what they feel.

He and Margo are equally aligned.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Which one will make the show tonite?  Wolf or Massimo ? 

Both....I say a 4 way with them and their gals....If I was Wolf, I'd stay solo, because I think the Stallion has more in his tank, not to mention more meat between his legs.

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

In the kitchen I believe visitor girl said she was from Israel. She said she had a job but I'm not sure if the job was in Spain or Israel, she said something about not going back because of the war. 

She's going back in 6 days. Daytona is the one that isn't going back to Russia.

• Thanks 1