B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

44 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i think even if she was wearing her conservative clothes walking past me in the street i would notice her as attractive.Β 

I thought so the first day she appeared here. every now and then there can be someone who re sparks my interest in RLC, Karma has done that just as Ilona did all those years ago.

Totally agree Sulz...and she can dance 😁
Give me 1 Karma over 100 of many of the other girls anyday...a certain 'girl next door' natural beauty you don't normally see on RLC. Just the sort of girl that floats my boat 😍

...and didn't even mention her fabulous nipples...😏

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with you about Max being a jerk. I dislike blokes like that with a passion...who think they're God's gift to women...of which there have been quite a few here on RLC.Β 
As for Karma succumming (excuse the pun😏 )...I think she'd have to be pretty wasted 1st. I'm not sure of her drink/drug habits, as I've only recently subbed again, but I'll be pretty surprised if a 'sober' Karma will give in...but what do I know πŸ€”

She didn't accept the wine from Massimo last night, clever girl. But there will more times where she has to be on guard, its if she can stick it out without falling for the charm.Β  He actually invited them to his office in Barcelona, i hope they didn't go thereΒ 

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Totally agree Sulz...and she can dance 😁
Give me 1 Karma over 100 of many of the other girls anyday...a certain 'girl next door' natural beauty you don't normally see on RLC. Just the sort of girl that floats my boat 😍

...and didn't even mention her fabulous nipples...😏

Β 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

mr magoo GIF

Yes, I read very well what you wrote in small print... and I fully agree

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She didn't accept the wine from Massimo last night, clever girl. But there will more times where she has to be on guard, its if she can stick it out without falling for the charm.Β  He actually invited them to his office in Barcelona, i hope they didn't go thereΒ 

Karma has BF, apparently she sees him every day, I don't think she is interested in going to that PIMP's (Mass) office

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Digger@59 said:

Karma has BF, apparently she sees him every day, I don't think she is interested in going to that PIMP's (Mass) office

Part of that is not right though as she doesn't go out every day, i don't think she has a serious boyfriend at the moment, she was seeing the tantric guy but all didn't sound so good there. The one constant with her at present is Sara.

Β 

But still your right she wouldn't be interested in visiting his office.

• Like 3