B4 - General Topic 2023 #79 (December)

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Having not watched much over the last 2 days is Ney's girl visitor connected to the male visitor in B7?

I've not seen them together.  

I realise he fooked Ney last night.

The girl guest slept in Wolf's bed last night with the guy guest.   they fucked.  Wolf joined them in bed, but did not fuck her.  Though I think he played a bit with her pussy.  There was speculation earlier that Wolf would sleep in his own bed with the guy, and the girl guest would sleep with Ney in her bed.  But it now seems that Ney, wolf, and the girl guest are in B-7, Sleep partners for the night still to be determined.

• Upvote 1

Just now, moules said:

The girl guest slept in Wolf's bed last night with the guy guest.   they fucked.  Wolf joined them in bed, but did not fuck her.  Though I think he played a bit with her pussy.  There was speculation earlier that Wolf would sleep in his own bed with the guy, and the girl guest would sleep with Ney in her bed.  But it now seems that Ney, wolf, and the girl guest are in B-7, Sleep partners for the night still to be determined.

Are you an idiot? It was Ney he fucked. You really need to pay attention. You are too busy worrying about useless bullshit like the layout of the house or what flight they take when they leave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Ok, I am never private about my age. I'm 61, Graduated in 1980.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I got you beat.  I'm soon to be 65 and ready for my old buzzard pension.   :biggrin:

Bunch of young whippersnappers---I graduated in 1965 high school and am a young 76.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2