PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

You see guys,we have to realize that snaky is old and senile,and he probably still got one of those old Aol discs with the dial up connection,so the gifs will take forever to load all the way,his computer is still running windows 95 so he can't really get the full experience of CC,so please be patient with him,we don't need him pooping his diapers because of us ok, I'm sorry Mr. Snaky don't listen to these guys because they don't understand old people like I do ok,if you want me to,I could upgrade your computer and your isp provider and also update adobe flash player so that way you can enjoy all of Sanper58's gifs without your computer going bonkers ok sir,have a blessed night ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 3:01 PM, StnCld316 said:

Hey Foamy T. Squirrel and StnCld316 !!

I have to say that... I hate you !! Dis fucking melody dont wanna go out of my brain now !!!!  ;D

Hey Foamy T. Squirrel et StnCld316 !!

Je dois vous dire que... Je vous hais !! Cette putain de mélodie ne veux plus sortir de ma tête !!!!  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎31 at 11:29 PM, weedy75 said:

I have to say that... I hate you !! Dis fucking melody dont wanna go out of my brain now !!!!  ;D_______________________________

Je dois vous dire que... Je vous hais !! Cette putain de mélodie ne veux plus sortir de ma tête !!!!  ;D

LOL  Glad we could oblige.

I have to say that... I hate you !! Dis fucking melody dont wanna go out of my brain now !!!!  ;D

This is the ultimate ear worm. It's positively international in tone. Even the warnings are in multiple languages (kinda like CC).  I'd love to hear the RLC girls singing it in their native languages. Especially Diana. Once. Other than that, it's pure torture.

And it's off-topic. Ban me, please, for I have sinned...

This is the ultimate ear worm. It's positively international in tone. Even the warnings are in multiple languages (kinda like CC).  I'd love to hear the RLC girls singing it in their native languages. Especially Diana. Once. Other than that, it's pure torture.

And it's off-topic. Ban me, please, for I have sinned...

Might as well join the bandwagon. 

Guest joshua1584

Not too sure this is the new roommate. She only had a booksack an left it in Kamila's room. Maybe just a friend visiting. We shall see when they return if she has more luggage.