PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I don't think Kamila exactly brings life to the apartment seeing that her hand is stuck to that phone most of the time, but I hope she  stays  because she is just so damn hot!

She will not stay in project, leaving apartment in next 2 days. She already bought some gifts to her family and friends...

I found hers 3 weeks old short video message where she is not happy in Barcelona, hates local night clubs and missing Moscow and friends.

So, waiting a new pair girls.;

I wasn't aware that she lived in Moscow......she's from Ukraine.

Ella reside en Moscú y es de un pueblo muy cercano a la capital. Informese bien.

Well SC according to the guys on the other site Reallifecamfan.com Kiko had to go back or else be deported  .  His visa expired and Spain would not renew it  .  They were supposed to have came from Donetsk only thats where the war is and by the news and pictures of Donetsk on the internet , there is not much left of the city so no reason to go there .  Maybe he is in Russia ... don't know and i really don't care .  According to them Kiko is either in Ukraine somewhere or in Russia  .  They do expect him to sneak back in without the authorities knowing he is there  . I do know that Vika or whatever her name was went back to Donetsk , got married and had a baby . I think she was Kiko's sister but not sure . Someone posted her facebook or vk site and i did look at it but did not save it .  He doesn't look the type to join the Russian military  .  Where ever he is i do wish him well  .

According to me the guys on the other site Reallifecamfan.com are full of shit.

>:( >:( >:( >:( Ya esta de vuelta el OKUPA de Kiko, fuera ya esta mierda de pareja y que dejen el apartamento solo para chicas.Estos dos ya tuvieron su tiempo en el antiguo apartamento ahora no pintan nada en este.FUERA

>:( >:( >:( >:( Ya esta de vuelta el OKUPA de Kiko, fuera ya esta mierda de pareja y que dejen el apartamento solo para chicas.Estos dos ya tuvieron su tiempo en el antiguo apartamento ahora no pintan nada en este.FUERA

Estoy completamente de acuerdo pero va a ser interesante cuando se despierte mañana Kamila y vea a Kiko, ella no sabe que está porque se levanta al baño en topless, ya veremos mañana como coincidan o se levante Kamila a mear y se encuentre con Kiko.

If I worked here packing peanuts everyday for minimum wage I would be pissed as fuck 8) 8)

smyqq1d83c3t.jpg

Soy nuts?! What the fuck are soy nuts?! People think real nuts are vegetables? No fucking way. Nuts grow on TREES, dammit.

Flax seed??? WTF? You think I'm going waste my time gathering flax seeds? What are they for? People who can't shit, or what???!!!

So this is how Kooloos makes his money! Through subterfuge! I'm picky! I demand pecans!

Or at least more of the three girls cuz that apartment is finally starting to rock now...

If I worked here packing peanuts everyday for minimum wage I would be pissed as fuck 8) 8)

smyqq1d83c3t.jpg

Soy nuts?! What the fuck are soy nuts?! People think real nuts are vegetables? No fucking way. Nuts grow on TREES, dammit.

Flax seed??? WTF? You think I'm going waste my time gathering flax seeds? What are they for? People who can't shit, or what???!!!

So this is how Kooloos makes his money! Through subterfuge! I'm picky! I demand pecans!

Or at least more of the three girls cuz that apartment is finally starting to rock now...

Lmaoo if this was the only thing left to eat in the world please put a bullet in me,I admit I've tried these and Its like trying to eat sand mixed with clay dirt ;D ;D I guess he likes "deez nuts" in his mouth that's why he named himself after his workplace, I guess I should change my name to Qualcomm Technologies, Inc lol

• Upvote 1