PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

And the same pin badge ::)

PLEASE CALL NURSE LEORA IMMEDIATELY! SQUIRREL IS GOING INTO SHOCK!!!  :o

And if you look her bedroom, you can find even more familiar things  ::)

I've asked you to post some nude pic from last night shower and you just ignore it but post old pics,  ???

I've asked you to post some nude pic from last night shower and you just ignore it but post old pics,  ???

I noticed that, but someone else may provide nude pics  :)

I noticed that, but someone else may provide nude pics  :)

You're scared aren't you... heh

Earlier, someone mentioned that Nora did not use the ring, but Kiko used. I checked it and, earlier Nora also had a ring on her right hand nameless finger.

Yea, except wedding bands a worn on left hands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_finger

"In Orthodox Christian, and some Roman Catholic and Protestant countries[3] such as Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, Greece, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Austria, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Venezuela, and India, the wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand."

dentro de españa en cataluña donde estan los apartamentos , la costumbre cambia y se lleva en la mano izquierda la alianza de bodas .

Ok. Let me summarise. A girl called Nora lives here (RLC has never duplicated alias names). She looks like the old Nora, talks like her, wears similar clothes and has the same possessions. Also, she lives in the same town. However, some of you are adamant that this is a totally different woman. Do you want a DNA test ??