Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which language do they speaks?

Ils ne sont pas pressés pour te répondre les copains... les cow-boys non plus.  :) A priori, elles parlent russe.

Anderstood ?  ;)

Nora can sing in Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, and has studied intermediate English. No doubt, judging from their country of origin, they both have a mastery of Ukrainian & Russian, and obviously a working understanding of Catalan & Castilian Spanish. As for Kiko, if you study the old posts you will realize just exactly why he and Nora are there, and how important they are in the mysterious operations of RLC.

----

Nora peut chanter en russe, ukrainien, espagnol, et a étudié l'anglais intermédiaire. Sans doute, à en juger par leur pays d'origine, ils ont tous deux une maîtrise de l'Ukraine et de Russie, et bien évidemment une compréhension pratique du catalan et castillan. Quant à Kiko, si vous étudiez les anciens messages vous vous rendrez compte exactement pourquoi lui et Nora sont là, et combien ils sont importants dans les opérations mystérieuses de RLC.

Even though to me Nora is as interesting as watching paint dry,I must agree that they are important to RLC because they have an established fan base that will renew or even upgrade their subscriptions to see Nora drink soup and knit sweaters all day long.  ::) ::)

Even though to me Nora is as interesting as watching paint dry,I must agree that they are important to RLC because they have an established fan base that will renew or even upgrade their subscriptions to see Nora drink soup and knit sweaters all day long.  ::) ::)

lol.

Never had any interest in watching Nora the first time around let alone now. Now if they ever decide

to bring back Dasha, Leora, Alina and Maya without their men and put them together in the same place, that would be worth watching. I would pay to see that for sure. The girls they have right now are boring.

Guest bobbyjoe

At least, Lilu should get naked, and dance around in those incredible platform shoes!!! What a show that would be.

in your dreams gelsgel6,

she's too intelligent and mature for rlc,she know if she do that,guys recording and share on internet and she don't want that.

it's for this reason we will see nothing interesting with her

It seems that she's graduated to the equivalent of paint drying. I always thought that she was like watching grass grow with 6 feet of snow and ice on it.

Boring bitch. Even her voice is monotone.