oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never a Nora fan but it will be interesting to see her fuck another person on camera. It'll be the first time a RLC woman has had sex with two different guys on cam...

You are wrong. It was happened once before.

I'm not sure if it was Maria and John or Olga and Sergej. 

Maria (or Olga) has had sex with a different guy before they disappeared.

I'm sure JoJo can tell you all the details about it.

Maria was just before my time here, but Olga did screw another man in her bed and she attempted to get one other guy in her bed.  The speculation at the time was that she was doing it for money.  This all happened very shortly before she and Sergey broke up and that apartment shut down.

There was the situation with Ana and Dana...the first lesbians...Dana was having a relationship with some other girl...but they never did anything on cam.

Diana screwed another guy on cam once that I know of.  That was when she and Efim were new in their apartment.  Efim and Diana were in the bathtub...this other guy came into the room...Efim left...Diana and the other guy fucked in the tub.

Other than that, though, I don't know of any other events of that kind.

Diana screwed another guy on cam once that I know of.  That was when she and Efim were new in their apartment.  Efim and Diana were in the bathtub...this other guy came into the room...Efim left...Diana and the other guy fucked in the tub.

It wasn't Diana. It was an entirely different couple; friends of theirs. Efim was in the tub naked with them. Diana was in the bedroom crying. Efim left the tub and the couple fucked.

It wasn't Diana. It was an entirely different couple; friends of theirs. Efim was in the tub naked with them. Diana was in the bedroom crying. Efim left the tub and the couple fucked.

Okay.  I stand corrected.

I thought it was the famous Girl In The Red Dress that Efim enjoyed. I did not witness any of it, and my collection is so fragmented that I cannot find that bathroom picture, and my mind is so squirrel-scattered, that I could be wrong about that event. Nonetheless, the CC reports at that time suggested that Diana was highly unhappy and the Girl In The Red Dress has not been seen since.

post-19450-145739624529_thumb.jpg

I thought it was the famous Girl In The Red Dress that Efim enjoyed. I did not witness any of it, and my collection is so fragmented that I cannot find that bathroom picture, and my mind is so squirrel-scattered, that I could be wrong about that event. Nonetheless, the CC reports at that time suggested that Diana was highly unhappy and the Girl In The Red Dress has not been seen since.

The girl with the red dress was only there at the house warming party when D & E first moved in.

She had a shower there and was trying to coax Efim and some other guy to fuck her in the tub.Don't know if Efim did or not but the other guy did. They haven't been seen since.

The girl with the red dress was only there at the house warming party when D & E first moved in.

She had a shower there and was trying to coax Efim and some other guy to fuck her in the tub.Don't know if Efim did or not but the other guy did. They haven't been seen since.

Efim was the one trying to coax the couple into the threesome as he was the one pushing for everyone to get naked. Efim did nothing with them. He left before they started going at it.