B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

for sara to do this after what massi did to karma stalking pishing her up against the wall is not aceptable but whst i find worse is she gave karma a ring  of engagement  and also the lesbo show to chase him away from her  then she does this have sex with massi id tell karma to give her the ring back and move on from her and stay with neytri and wolf if sara really cared about her this should have never happened theres bno excuse even with drug uses to do this i like sara but she needs to look at this.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

for sara to do this after what massi did to karma stalking pishing her up against the wall is not aceptable but whst i find worse is she gave karma a ring  of engagement  and also the lesbo show to chase him away from her  then she does this have sex with massi id tell karma to give her the ring back and move on from her and stay with neytri and wolf if sara really cared about her this should have never happened theres bno excuse even with drug uses to do this i like sara but she needs to look at this.

Kind of agree with you to be honest, I think the start of this was Sara having her group party and totally ignoring Karma. I don't think Sara knows how to keep someone close, but both these things happening are ways to push someone away. This may be the start of the end of the Karma / Sara closeness we shall see.

4 minutes ago, rj281 said:

I dont see what this has to do with what he did to Karma? But at least he was wearing a condom.
About the ring, it was more like a friendship ring id say.

5 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Sono d'accordo con te, a dire il vero, penso che l'inizio di tutto questo sia stato che Sara organizzava la sua festa di gruppo e ignorava totalmente il Karma. Non penso che Sara sappia come tenere qualcuno vicino, ma entrambe le cose che accadono sono modi per allontanare qualcuno. Questo potrebbe essere l'inizio della fine della vicinanza Karma/Sara che vedremo.

Sara has become unmanageable and unpredictable, I dare say dangerous, for herself and for others. A person to avoid having around but not only when she is drunk or on drugs like this evening, Sara is always dangerous. We will have to see over time whether Karma will be able to complete, with a lot of patience, her work of remitting the love that she didn't think she would find, or, albeit with a lot of suffering, let Sara continue her path alone towards the abyss

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Non vedo cosa c'entra questo con quello che ha fatto a Karma? Ma almeno indossava il preservativo.
Per quanto riguarda l'anello, era più come un anello di amicizia, direi.

The ring was certainly a commitment, Sara wanted a civil union and wanted a lover but let's not forget that Sara thinks and thinks from minute to minute so, as you say, the ring is of friendship which at the moment seems to me to miss

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont see what this has to do with what he did to Karma? But at least he was wearing a condom.
About the ring, it was more like a friendship ring id say.

Sara probably wasn't even aware he has even been like that with Karma. So nothing really to do with it at all.

But hell, Sara must be thinking what is all the fuss about because it was a lame performance anyway. 

I continue to say that Sara needs Karma because Karma is the rationality that Sara lacks. I would add that Karma seems to me to be the most intelligent person in the two villas at the moment, so you will make the choice you deem best, even at the cost of suffering.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Probabilmente Sara non si era nemmeno accorta che fosse stato così con Karma. Quindi non c'entra proprio niente.

Ma diavolo, Sara starà pensando a cosa c'è dietro tutto questo trambusto perché comunque è stata una performance noiosa. 

Most likely due to alcohol the pig did not fill himself with blue pills and these are the results: a lame and emasculated stallion