B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

Il y a 1 heure, thinga69 a dit :

I wonder when Nadia will be back at B2 because sooner or latter she will have to face reality. She and Esmi must settle things down. Not saying that they must be BFFs but at least come up to an understanding. Either that or Nadia should move to B4 and share the room with Sara. Because this can't go forever.

To return Nadia to B2, simply declare a general cleaning in b4. 🤣

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

To return Nadia to B2, simply declare a general cleaning in b4. 🤣

A 'general clean' including when she recently cleaned Sara's Penthouse Suite from top to bottom...cleaning EVERYTHING...so!!!

Perhaps RLC staff are celebrating Orthodox Christmas, and the new child in the B-2 manger will be without a name until they return.

In the interim, Orbona might be a suitable name.  In Roman mythology, Orbona is the goddess of orphans (primarily) and children (secondarily).

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Perhaps RLC staff are celebrating Orthodox Christmas, and the new child in the B-2 manger will be without a name until they return.

In the interim, Orbona might be a suitable name.  In Roman mythology, Orbona is the goddess of orphans (primarily) and children (secondarily).

That's a fucking ugly name. Sounds like a huge fat woman. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Someone new to look at Nice 😍....Now we can hope and pray that she become friend with the Lovely Esmi? I hope she hangs around Esmi to see what a Class Act girl she is, and stay away from B4?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

Someone new to look at Nice 😍....Now we can hope and pray that she become friend with the Lovely Esmi? I hope she hangs around Esmi to see what a Class Act girl she is, and stay away from B4?

They seems pretty close last night ranging around together and talking a lot and laughing.

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

never going to happen.  did you see who her pimp was when she was talking to him on the phone?  it's the guy that hangs out with all the girls, wears a hair bun and has a beard.  she will definitely be visiting b4!

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

never going to happen.  did you see who her pimp was when she was talking to him on the phone?  it's the guy that hangs out with all the girls, wears a hair bun and has a beard.  she will definitely be visiting

Damn!...I hoping your wrong Mr. Zabba? I hope that Nasty Ass Massimo does get to her and turn her into RLC Trash. 

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Damn!...I hoping your wrong Mr. Zabba? I hope that Nasty Ass Massimo does get to her and turn her into RLC Trash. 

The only ting that he is wrong is when he said that he's her pimp.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They seems pretty close last night ranging around together and talking a lot and laughing

I hope so, maybe hanging around Esmi will rub off on her?