B5 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January - March)

I don't think Mati and Amalia will try to include both Tessa and Brooke in anything that could indicate sexual like last night but it's still good of them to have a nice evening and socialize with the new girls.

18 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't think Mati and Amalia will try to include both Tessa and Brooke in anything that could indicate sexual like last night but it's still good of them to have a nice evening and socialize with the new girls.

I think they should give Oktavia a new chance! She was 95% into it before!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

lmao, they are predators and will do their best to include them in something sexual.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Last party, both Tessa and Brooke were very closed to Amalia ... So who knows what can happen ?  NOBODY knows ... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao, they are predators and will do their best to include them in something sexual.

"Predators" is maybe too much ...  Yes they want partners I'm their games but they're not as insisting and harassing as Wolf !  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The four of them shared a bath in B-1.  A dressed Octavia talked with them in the bath.

So there is already some intimacy.  Perhaps Octavia wasn't invited because she would like do a repeat performance.