Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

for the weekend

So at least one interesting resident this weekend in the apartment. Interesting one short visit of Martina and more activity here in the forum than in the last few weeks..😄

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She did it just to spite me!

Lol, well it looks like she is missing cock because the first thing Al handed her which she then packed in her bag was a dildo from the wardrobe lol...and some sexy thongs which he pretended to sniff lol.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol, well it looks like she is missing cock because the first thing Al handed her which she then packed in her bag was a dildo from the wardrobe lol...and some sexy thongs which he pretended to sniff lol.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I think that happened to be hers, not sure any of those are actually Jade's.   With all her secret from Alberto masturbating, she's never even glanced at them in the 2 months she's been here.

In the rush of her packing, it was guaranteed she'd forget some things.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Lol I did laugh when she walked through the apartment with it to pack it. Thanks for posting...I couldn't be bothered to look in RP, my bad lol. Thanks again. 

12 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think that happened to be hers, not sure any of those are actually Jade's.   With all her secret from Alberto masturbating, she's never even glanced at them in the 2 months she's been here.

In the rush of her packing, it was guaranteed she'd forget some things.

For sure they were her toys, the irony of her leaving a real cock and returning for a silicone one from the same apartment lol.