Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Another possibility is that her girlfriend, known as GF4, was also with Martina and because we know that GF4 definitely does not want to be seen on cam, Martina asked that the apartment go to UM until she and GF4 left. Someone posted here quite a while ago that GF4 had some type of high paying job and didn't want that jeopardized by being seen on RLC...maybe makes sense here.

GF4 has been seen in the apartment before

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

GF4 has been seen in the apartment before

Yes, I know that...2 or3 times right. But a translator noted she was very hesitant to appear on cam. I am just putting a speculation forward to suggest a possible reason for the UM...nothing more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Fascinating how Martina's presence, expected presence and even Taco sparks more discussion here than what I've seen since the lovely girl left.

The only other thing that would spark discussion is Jade's sister.   Surprised we haven't seen her in almost a month.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

The only other thing that would spark discussion is Jade's sister.   Surprised we haven't seen her in almost a month.

Whilst this may be unlikely, there is one other reason why the apartment has been going UM several times in the last week...and that is perhaps because Marti's lesbo lover has been at the apartment but does not want to be seen on cam and therefore the decision was made to go UM rather than not allow her in. As I said this reason is unlikely BUT possible as a reason why. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Whilst this may be unlikely, there is one other reason why the apartment has been going UM several times in the last week...and that is perhaps because Marti's lesbo lover has been at the apartment but does not want to be seen on cam and therefore the decision was made to go UM rather than not allow her in. As I said this reason is unlikely BUT possible as a reason why. 

It's too long of a UM for that to be a reason, I highly doubt Martina and her GF would be spending the night.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

It's too long of a UM for that to be a reason, I highly doubt Martina and her GF would be spending the night.

It is too long yes, maybe they have forgotten to power up the cameras but as I initially said it could be a reason why (her being there) but unlikely. Not that I care or chime in any way but I did when Taco was there...that dude is totally watchable lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Die Gerüchteküche brodelt wieder .😉 Wundere mich immer wieder was hier auf einer Seite für ein blödsinn geschrieben wird.😁

Stimm dir voll zu. 👍 Es gibt nicht mal den Hauch eine Grundes warum Martina mit GF4 zusammen im Appartment auftauchen sollte...ich hoffe, dass sie die Kameras durch bessere austauschen und vielleicht auch ein paar neue installieren.😉

29 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Totally agree with you. 👍 There isn't even the slightest reason why Martina should show up in the apartment with GF4... I hope they replace the cameras with better ones and maybe install a few new ones. 😉

I hope they replace the couple with better ones.. Without Martina this apartment is just depressing...