Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Total agree. Everything new loses its appeal. They are now in daily life mode and as you rightly said Alberto is back to his old behavior. Apparently Jade seems more accepting this than Martina has. Good for him but if it last for long I don't know....

Only time tells the tale if the relationship lasts or not.

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Sure some of us miss her but this chapter is closed. And this is good for Martina.

I hope it's good for Martina... I hope she has someone taking care of her....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tle said:

I hope it's good for Martina... I hope she has someone taking care of her....

I hope so too. Martina is a very independent woman but everyone needs someone in their life to share the everyday joys and sorrows. I hope she has, or will have, someone like that to make her happy. She deserves it.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

I hope so too. Martina is a very independent woman but everyone needs someone in their life to share the everyday joys and sorrows. I hope she has, or will have, someone like that to make her happy. She deserves it.

everyone deserves someone in their life that makes them happy and martina is no different.  i'm sure that martina will be ok moving forward in her life.  i still maintain that the best thing martina has ever done is leaving rlc.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Jeder verdient jemanden in seinem Leben, der ihn glücklich macht, und bei Martina ist das nicht anders. Ich bin mir sicher, dass es Martina in ihrem Leben gut gehen wird. Ich behaupte immer noch, dass das Beste, was Martina jemals getan hat, darin bestand, RLC zu verlassen.

Mal abwarten, denke das Martina spätestens bei einer der nächsten Feiern mit Nelly wieder dabei ist u. zum Sommer hin wieder Zimmer oder Wohnung hat.😁

45 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Let's wait and see, I think that Martina will be there again at one of the next celebrations with Nelly and will have a room or apartment again by summer. 😁

I too would love to see Martina again at a party in B7 with G4...would love to see the interaction with G4 and Nelly...that would be interesting to watch. However, some here have made the point that Martina should not rejoin RLC and I now feel the same way. But to see her beautiful face every now and then would be a real treat for many of us. She is a very difficult woman to forget that's for sure.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Let's wait and see, I think that Martina will be there again at one of the next celebrations with Nelly and will have a room or apartment again by summer. 😁

it's doubtful but i'm sure she will pop in from time to time

• Like 1