Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Shutting the apartment down would be a better option.  :biggrin:

I agree. It's depressing to look in and not see Martina... They should just flip the switch on this one...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Wouldn't be surprised to find that Al and Jade have moved on.

I can picture old fish tank with new fish, better balcony and "son of Taco" on the couch!!

I might also venture a guess that if they did move on, would it be to Alberto's long-awaited house?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

Jade is not exactly entertaining 😬

But she seems a solid down-to-earth girl. I kind of like her

I've been thinking about the long UM. Could it be because of Al's health? His constant coughing and chain-smoking can't be good in the long run !! Sick-leave or even hospital ????

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Lasse said:

But she seems a solid down-to-earth girl. I kind of like her

I've been thinking about the long UM. Could it be because of Al's health? His constant coughing and chain-smoking can't be good in the long run !! Sick-leave or even hospital ????

Could well be

On 1/31/2024 at 5:52 PM, tle said:

I agree. It's depressing to look in and not see Martina... They should just flip the switch on this one...

Taco is more entertaining than ANY of the humans in that apartment. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Couldn't the same be said about the UM screen?   🤣

No because Taco is a fucking legend, easily entertaining to watch...better than Karma that's for sure. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

No because Taco is a fucking legend, easily entertaining to watch...better than Karma that's for sure. 

@StnCld316 charge this man a fiver every time he mentions Karma for no reason and the board will have more than enough extra cash to permanently fix the hosting issues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, illy said:

@StnCld316 charge this man a fiver every time he mentions Karma for no reason and the board will have more than enough extra cash to permanently fix the hosting issues.

Why would I mention Karma 'for no reason'. I have a reason...I despise her, like some members on here despise Wolf and Massi...but that's acceptable is it to relentlessly ridicule them. I think you need to get a room somewhere and have a quiet word with yourself. I'm sure  @StnCld316 would be happy charging those who endlessly mention Karma, Wolf and Massi. 

Usually when an apt. is U/M for this long, it is an indication that the former tenants have moved out, but RLC is not closing the apartment.  As K&K's apartment remains on-line, it is not a technical issue with the network connection to the building.   IMO, RLC would not be installing new cameras for Alberto and Jade.

• Sad 1