Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

32 minutes ago, moules said:

Usually when an apt. is U/M for this long, it is an indication that the former tenants have moved out, but RLC is not closing the apartment.  As K&K's apartment remains on-line, it is not a technical issue with the network connection to the building.   IMO, RLC would not be installing new cameras for Alberto and Jade.

Unless they're moving the camera's to Alberto's new house...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tle said:

Unless they're moving the camera's to Alberto's new house...

I would think that if Alberto was getting a house, there would have been some sort of packing over the last couple weeks.   So that rules that out...

10 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I would think that if Alberto was getting a house, there would have been some sort of packing over the last couple weeks.   So that rules that out...

La historia es que Alberto está esperando a que reparen la casa para poder mudarse.

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Taco is more entertaining than ANY of the humans in that apartment. 

Very true, give Taco his own apartment, errr, kennel? :)  Maybe with the two pooches that are with Val and Jul, it will give a whole new meaning to the word dogging. :) 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zorro0 said:

Very true, give Taco his own apartment, errr, kennel? 🙂 Maybe with the two pooches that are with Val and Jul, it will give a whole new meaning to the word dogging. 🙂

Chuck the two cats in there from Masha's...they love to hate each other, and the white one seems often to be on some drugs...tripping...maybe takes MDMA lol. The white cat is as mad as a box of frogs. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I can't understand what harm alberto did by leaving martina and taking someone who looks 100 times worse than martina.

Martina only liked him as a friend and this one seems to have real feeling for him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Martina only liked him as a friend and this one seems to have real feeling for him.

Stop making stuff up, it may have ended like that, but wasn't always the way.

9 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ah okay i'm just wondering because they've been in the flat for a few years and you can see them under couples, but thanks for the info

They were a couple

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/3/2024 at 3:38 PM, Rattlesnake316 said:

I can't understand what harm alberto did by leaving martina and taking someone who looks 100 times worse than martina.

he just needed a better housekeeper to do everything he is too lazy to do, I like this girl much more than Martina but I would rather see her in another apartment with a man who is worthy of her and not with someone who uses her as a cleaner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1