Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

5 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Good to see is it Taco the pooch back in the apartment, no idea how long he has been there, was all alone when I happened to spot him on the free cam preview. (Sat 27th)

Martina dropped Taco off on Thursday.

• Thanks 2

On 1/28/2024 at 2:36 AM, Pete1960 said:

Martina dropped Taco off on Thursday.

Does anyone know when she'll be coming back to pick him up? I missed her when she came to drop him off...

Yesterday between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Martina picked up her beloved Taco.

Before that, however (around 5:10 p.m.) Alberto said goodbye to his good friend and beloved Taco.
Many have been waiting for this moment to see Martina again.

But then: Shortly before Martina arrived, the server for the entire apartment was switched off. At first I thought it was Alberto who pulled the plug. However, I watched the door to the server room. It wasn't Alberto.

What motivates RLC to do this?

Why is this information withheld from us?

Any idea?

5 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Before that, however (around 5:10 p.m.) Alberto said goodbye to his good friend and beloved Taco.

But then: Shortly before Martina arrived, the server for the entire apartment was switched off. At first I thought it was Alberto who pulled the plug. However, I watched the door to the server room. It wasn't Alberto.

Any idea?

Probably a minor was with her.

10 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Any idea?

there is WAY more hidden by rlc than just a couple of hours of being under maintenance.  rlc hides many things from the viewers and what happened yesterday is no exception.

Hace 4 horas, berty_47 dijo:

Ayer entre las 6pm y las 8pm Martina recogió su amado Taco.

Pero antes (alrededor de las 5:10 pm) Alberto se despidió de su buen amigo y querido Taco.
Muchos han estado esperando este momento para volver a ver a Martina.

Pero entonces: poco antes de que llegara Martina, se desconectó el servidor de todo el apartamento. Al principio pensé que era Alberto quien desconectaba. Sin embargo, miré la puerta de la sala de servidores. No fue Alberto.

¿Qué motiva a RLC a hacer esto?

¿Por qué se nos oculta esta información?

¿Alguna idea?

For some people on the forum, an orgy...🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Any idea?

Another possibility is that her girlfriend, known as GF4, was also with Martina and because we know that GF4 definitely does not want to be seen on cam, Martina asked that the apartment go to UM until she and GF4 left. Someone posted here quite a while ago that GF4 had some type of high paying job and didn't want that jeopardized by being seen on RLC...maybe makes sense here.