Scarlett & Casper (2024) #1

10 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Kind of depressing, I only follow a half dozen or so apartments and it looks like I'm losing 2 of them in one day!   Scarlett and Casper appear to be doing final clean up and packing.   😢

This is a shame. I like watching them now and then just for the changed. Scarlet is plump but at the age it looks fine. She seems like fun. Who is the other one who is leaving?

Everyone should just chill. I think we will have a new apartment for E&V where they don’t have to share a bed. S&C move to E&V’s place and a new couple in S&C (fingers crossed it’s Scarlett’s hot friend) . It would really be a slap to all the subscribers who went for the yearly offer to lose 2 apartments 2 weeks later. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

This is a shame. I like watching them now and then just for the changed. Scarlet is plump but at the age it looks fine. She seems like fun. Who is the other one who is leaving?

Elli and Vlad, the other Poland apartment.  I feel they are shutting down Poland.  Hopefully they are relocating everyone.

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Everyone should just chill. I think we will have a new apartment for E&V where they don’t have to share a bed. S&C move to E&V’s place and a new couple in S&C (fingers crossed it’s Scarlett’s hot friend) . It would really be a slap to all the subscribers who went for the yearly offer to lose 2 apartments 2 weeks later. 

If that were the case, Elli and Vlad wouldn't have been looking through apartment listings over the last couple weeks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Elli and Vlad, the other Poland apartment.  I feel they are shutting down Poland.  Hopefully they are relocating everyone.

Oh no, another one that was nice to watch for a change. It had potential with Elli, it was some of the goofball guys that hurt it, she needed a more experience older guy to give her some more adventurist sex. But this is OT so thanks for the updates folks

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I think like you but I'm not sure that Scarlett and Casper will take over Elli and Vladellia's apartment
We will say that we will surely have the answer during the weekend or beginning of next week

I also think that the couple who will take over the apartment are the ones who were in the bedroom with Scarlett two or three days ago
Something in their attitude that makes me say that
Besides, the guy was there this afternoon before Scarlett and Casper went out with the suitcases

Edited by moos54

5 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Farewell Scarlett and Casper!   Hope to see you again sometime!

Oh nooooooo,they left???😭...gonna miss that horny little devil Scarlett

• Sad 1