B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

3 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

If Sara loves everyone except Massimo, I still don't understand the ring and the picture and why she doesn't just tell Karma the truth that she has the same feelings for her as for everyone else.

Sara doesn't work that way,

she's an opportunist,

and the horizon is the tip of her nose.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Well, I'll keep following what else should surprise me in b4, where you can actually be sure that it won't happen

Life is much bigger than your imagination.

A wax show, sitting in the middle of a table.

Even Hollywood hadn't thought of that.

24 minutes ago, northguy said:

Life is much bigger than your imagination.

A wax show, sitting in the middle of a table.

Even Hollywood hadn't thought of that.

I'm not sitting around the whole time to see if something happens or to hope that something nice happens. I can also understand what you mean by life is bigger than my imagination. The site is called real life, but if you read here about shows for the cameras and what you see in the cam and what is real life and what is show. I interpreted a little too much into the story between Sara and Karma than it might be, but I'm sure I'm not alone. If I've said something wrong here in the forum, then I'm sorry, it may be that my emotions and how I liked to see some scenes between the characters, because I'm sorry that wasn't my intention.

3 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

What is Karma doing with the picture from her room, she seems to be angry with someone when she tears it up

Hopefully smash it on her head and knock herself out...she makes my dick itch...she's a Cult freak. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ja. Squash sollte Menschenrechte auf Privatsphäre haben. 😀

Es war eine Katzenastrophe .

Es ist nur noch zum Kotzen mit diesem Kerl, das Penthouse ist eine Freakshow der Extraklasse geworden, noch mehr als Saras Verhalten Karma gegenüber  ( das ist man leider schon längere Zeit gewohnt )schockt mich das angebliche " Mauerblümchen " Nadia. Es ist als wäre sie eine zweite Person im alten Körper und Kopf geworden. Und was das Dreieck Wolf- Ney-Karma betrifft: Wolf ist der einzige Schutz ( mit eigenen Interessen ) den Karma hat um den Attacken des vollkommen morallosen Wüstlings Massimo einiger Maßen zu entgehen. Als dieser Mensch in der Nacht allein in Karmas Zimmer auftauchte und die Katze " vergewaltigte " hätte ich ihm gerne die Nachttischlampe an den Kopf geworfen. Wenigstens über die Feiertage ist Ruhe in dieser Angelegenheit. Aber : Plötzliche nicht vorhersehbare Wendungen sind nicht ausgeschlossen. Leider. Wie es weitergeht? Auch ich habe deswegen ein gewisses Durcheinander in meinen Gedanken. Aber eines weiß ich: Karma muß sich auch innerlich von Sara verabschieden. Zwei so emotionale Dinge wie das Verhältnis mit dem Tantra-Mann und dem Desaster mit Sara zur gleichen Zeit hält sie nicht gut aus.

Am 27.12. endet mein Abonnement und ich habe mich immer noch nicht entschieden ob ich weitermache. Dieser Post ist vorerst der letzte  Neue den sie alle von mir lesen können. Deshalb möchte ich mich bei allen Lesern und Leserinnen meiner mehr oder weniger geistreichen Beiträge für die Zeit bedanken die sie mir damit gewidmet haben. Schöne Weihnachtsfeiertage und einen guten " Rutsch ins neue Jahr"  Ich hoffe daß ich selbst wieder neuen Mut und Kraft finde um wieder Mitglied im Kreise der Abonnent von RLC und wieder ein Mitglied der schreibenden Zunft der Kommentatoren im Forum zu werden.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, poncherello a dit :

Soyons réalistes : quelqu'un a-t-il compris quelle relation existe entre Nadia et le garçon « emo-like » ?

none I hope!!!! If you have to be a deconstructed ladyboy to please and attract a girl like Nadia, then I'm going to think about having my balls cut off, covering myself with stupid tattoos like in a schoolboy's draft notebook, dressing up as a woman and practice sucking up flour with my nose!!!!!

rocky horror picture show je me suis fait emporter par un petit GIF

• Haha 1