Masha - 2023 #8

Pete1960

Put him and Elvis in a ring and let them fight. Hope neither one comes out again.

Not really impressed with Masha either. Seemed like she sent Babi out of her room to go sleep with the guy again and then went back to bed, even though the guy was still clearly unstable. Left Roxy to play peacemaker. I get being annoyed at Babi for bringing drama into her house, but first make sure she's safe, then tell her she's a fucking idiot. Seems like Masha of all people should have empathy for someone who's dating a violent asshole. But the guy is the main problem, hope we never see him again and that Babi has the sense and strength to leave him and the luck for it to go smoothly. But I have my doubts she will.

• Like 1

When Vanessa was unable to control the occupants of her apartment she was shut down...for good. The decision was applauded by many on this forum. Some of those people are still on the forum now. I would love to hear their opinions.

11 minutes ago, timber said:

Put him and Elvis in a ring and let them fight. Hope neither one comes out again.

Not really impressed with Masha either. Seemed like she sent Babi out of her room to go sleep with the guy again and then went back to bed, even though the guy was still clearly unstable. Left Roxy to play peacemaker. I get being annoyed at Babi for bringing drama into her house, but first make sure she's safe, then tell her she's a fucking idiot. Seems like Masha of all people should have empathy for someone who's dating a violent asshole. But the guy is the main problem, hope we never see him again and that Babi has the sense and strength to leave him and the luck for it to go smoothly. But I have my doubts she will.

Alcohol is the MAIN problem and so is his temper. 

• Haha 1

I don't want to bring this up now but it seems to me that Masha no longer wants to be on RLC in these days. Too often i feel like she lets her guests do the dirty work while she does nothing all day. Babi and her boyfriend, Roxy, Alessandro and Roxy, Roxy with Ernesto, practically her apartment has become a port where everyone docks and does whatever they want with Masha's complacency.

Avete notato che i problemi con Elvis sono iniziati da quando quei due sono arrivati a casa di Masha e hanno portato instabilità con le loro droghe e alcol e feste ecc ecc?? 5 mesi a scopare e a fare feste secondo voi è normale? Io penso che Elvis sia l’unico che possa garantire stabilità a masha,con lui lei aveva smesso di bere e fare uso di droghe 

6 minutes ago, Joberry8 said:

Avete notato che i problemi con Elvis sono iniziati da quando quei due sono arrivati a casa di Masha e hanno portato instabilità con le loro droghe e alcol e feste ecc ecc?? 5 mesi a scopare e a fare feste secondo voi è normale? Io penso che Elvis sia l’unico che possa garantire stabilità a masha,con lui lei aveva smesso di bere e fare uso di droghe 

Nah, Masha e Ernesto litigavano anche senza Babi intorno. Magari Babi e il suo uomo sono stati la goccia che hanno fatto traboccare il vaso ma sono sicuro che non sarebbe cambiato nulla senza Babi. I problemi tra Masha e Ernesto erano già chiari da un anno. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nah, Masha ed Ernesto litigavano anche senza Babi intorno. Magari Babi e il suo uomo sono stati la goccia che hanno fatto traboccare il vaso ma sono sicuro che non sarebbe cambiato nulla senza Babi. I problemi tra Masha ed Ernesto erano già chiari da un anno. 

Litigavano per cose normali da fidanzati che puntualmente riuscivano a risolvere trovando una stabilità negli ultimi mesi,poi da 5 mesi a dora cioè appena sono tornati babi e il ragazzo sono iniziati i veri problemi perché hanno destabilizzato Masha con il loro comportamento causato da alcool e droghe 

1 hour ago, philo said:

When Vanessa was unable to control the occupants of her apartment she was shut down...for good. The decision was applauded by many on this forum. Some of those people are still on the forum now. I would love to hear their opinions.

When Vanessa was given the B4 villa It was a mess!  The guys was running around like wild horses.  When this female guest was sexually asaulted I saw it.  She kept saying no but the guy was strong and fit so he took what he wanted.  So I feel if Masha doesn't get control of her apt. she could lose it all like Vanessa did.  Masha is important to RLC but these toxic guys are causing a lot of problems!

• Upvote 1