Masha - 2023 #8

Pete1960

they had been online for a few minutes and everything looked calm and peaceful. Except that Babi had a headache - her hands on her head. But it could also be that she was upset/despondent.

Then something happened in the street. Masha runs out and back with the police and paramedics 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they had been online for a few minutes and everything looked calm and peaceful. Except that Babi had a headache - her hands on her head. But it could also be that she was upset/despondent.

Then something happened in the street. Masha runs out and back with the police and paramedics 

Did that idiot try to throw himself in front of a car? 😄

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And now the situation is getting serious. Now we are really at risk that the apartment will never be reopened.

Just after the cams went live Masha got a call from her boss and she said she will throw them out once she understands what happened. She then understood from what her boss said was that Babi's boyfriend beat her up and that they have called the police. Things were tense but not calm as someone stated in a different post. the boyfriend then started loading things into a box and smashing them after Masha told them her boss has called the police and are coming...and 6 officers from the Military police turned up. THAT'S what happened. 

The frozen image as it went U/M is of Babi sitting on a stool in the kitchen, two police are talking to her, another policeman is on his police radio-phone by the window.  Masha may have a long black coat on and she is next to Rabi.  There is a guy in a neon yellow jacket, either a motorcycle police or paramedic, and another guy behind him.  I counted another policeman in the hall.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

The frozen image as it went U/M is of Babi sitting on a stool in the kitchen, two police are talking to her, another policeman is on his police radio-phone by the window.  Masha may have a long black coat on and she is next to Rabi.  There is a guy in a neon yellow jacket, either a motorcycle police or paramedic, and another guy behind him.  I counted another policeman in the hall.

I can not see Masha's face as her back is to the camera.  I had seen Roxy just before this.

----------------------------

And who is Masha's boss that he was on the phone to Masha?  And then he calls the police?  Does she have a boss in Rome?  In another nearby country where most/all residents speak Italian?  In Bareelona?