Masha - 2023 #8

Pete1960

54 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

When Vanessa was given the B4 villa It was a mess!  The guys was running around like wild horses.  When this female guest was sexually asaulted I saw it.  She kept saying no but the guy was strong and fit so he took what he wanted.  So I feel if Masha doesn't get control of her apt. she could lose it all like Vanessa did.  Masha is important to RLC but these toxic guys are causing a lot of problems!

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I saw it too. However, what I saw varies somewhat with your statement about what happened. I would have let the statement pass without comment except there is something about it that sets off my alarm as it seems like you may not have witnessed the event at all. I don't speak the language but the word "no" needs little translation and I don't recall the conversation that you report. The details you share are about the physique of the male subject but the alleged rapist was no different in stature than anyone else there. Can you even described the scene? Who was in the room? Where was Vanessa? I sorry for the challenge but it is no more than what most have required here to establish credibility.

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

When Vanessa was given the B4 villa It was a mess!  The guys was running around like wild horses.  When this female guest was sexually asaulted I saw it.  She kept saying no but the guy was strong and fit so he took what he wanted.  So I feel if Masha doesn't get control of her apt. she could lose it all like Vanessa did.  Masha is important to RLC but these toxic guys are causing a lot of problems!

Also, Vanessa was not given a domicile that had been previously occupied on RLC. There were no prior tenants who could have left it in "a mess". If you disagree, then can you name who the prior tenants were?

Let this be an examples to newbies on this forum: that there are people who will troll your comments and try to engage you with false statements. I can imagine that the only thing they achieve from doing this is some sort of recognitions when they otherwise have nothing to contribute to this forum. The frequency of these kind of events has decreased since RLC made replay available. That leaves only archival events for them try and rewrite what happened. This example is one of the most blatant that I have seen here since it makes assertions that can easily be disproved without replay.  

Let's be honest, this appartment has been toxic and no fun for almost a year now. I know people are going to push the 'real life' aspect of the 'experiment', but when it involves constant arguing, drug taking and assaults it should be shut down and let the residents go their seperate ways and clean themselves up. The longer this appartment has gone on, the more and more it's felt like we've been looking inside a crack den. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, daniel_8218 said:

cosa pensate che sia successo?

La stessa cosa che e’ successa con Elvis e Masha, l’unica differenza e’ che questa volta il fidanzato di Babi e’ stato fermato😏 ora e’ con i carabinieri