B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

Il y a 3 heures, cupid30 a dit :

It's not why I'm a dog person though,dogs' loyalty and unconditional love is unmatched...cats are too entitled for my liking

And that's exactly why I like cats (though I'm certainly not anti-dog, except for the aggressive ones).

For a domesticated animal, they show lots of grace, style & attitude. Cunningness too, combined with cuteness. As I said previously: with cats, sometimes you can wonder who exactly domesticated whom... 😉 

And despite all the entitlement, most cats learn to neatly bury their poo in a litter box or outside beneath earth or sand. For all their loyalty, dogs have a hard time understanding their human friends don't appreciate turds lying around, not even outside on the sidewalk.

But wouldn't it be great if both cats & dogs just learned to use a human toilet and flush? 😛 

A very few can, apparently, but probably not consistently. 

Just now, poncherello said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

Mi scusi. Qualcuno sa cosa sia quel minuscolo dispositivo accanto al telefono di Karma che ha messo sul lavandino? Lo usò durante la prima parte del bagno, prima di uscire per scendere. Forse potrebbe essere un controllo per un vibratore interno? Karma fa strani movimenti durante i primi minuti

Sorry, it went to B1 and not B4

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Excuse me. Does anyone know what that tiny device is next to Karma's phone that she placed on the sink? She used it during the first part of the bath, before she left to go downstairs. Maybe it could be a control for an internal vibrator? Karma makes strange movements during the first few minutes

Was just something she opened the wrapper with her teeth and was trying to dissolve it in the bath water

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, safkhanstranger said:

Don't get why Wolf is an issue, keeps things entertaining, compared to Max who just just looking to fuck 24/7

Wolf is actually the same as Lacrim, endless grabbing hands and the girls love his attention and petting but while Lacrim is purely fun for me  Wolf makes an idiot of himself with his fake body, he is no problem for me but i don't like him

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I saw that she had adjusted the shoulder pads in B1 before going out to avoid showing off too much during the dances. Then it will certainly be as Amiya says, I don't doubt it

They talked about it this morning in the kitchen when Daytona came up Karma showed it with hands and they laughed at it

26 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I think Karma's love for the low lighting effect has to be the most irritating part of her, at least for us viewers. 

Low light is great for human eyes,

they use that trick in my bar late at night,

to make the girls look prettier.

It also gives a better atmosphere, which Karma is going for.

It does work poorly for the cameras though.

37 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Karma würde also gerne auf B1 umziehen. Aber sie kann nicht, weil RLC sie in B4 in der Nähe von „den Jungs“ haben möchte. Ich wette, Cecilia wäre gerne in B4 geblieben, aber RLC wollte ihr Zimmer für Daytona …

Ein Platz wird bald frei, Kelly hat schon gepackt

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Low light is great for human eyes,

they use that trick in my bar late at night,

to make the girls look prettier.

It also gives a better atmosphere, which Karma is going for.

It does work poorly for the cameras though.

if it takes low light to make the girls look more pretty, then you are not drinking enough alcohol lol