Eos & Selene (2023-2024) #1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

First name on the left is usually who sleeps on the left of the bed if you are stood at the foot of the bed. Gloria - Ashley, Olimpia - Nefeli and so on. 

Lol. I just thought they always put the name of the woman first, to be polite. But when it's a lesbian couple, they are in alphabetical order.

Either way, I have not seen Eos & Selene sleep yet, so I have no idea where they sleep or which one is which.

7 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Lol. I just thought they always put the name of the woman first, to be polite. But when it's a lesbian couple, they are in alphabetical order.

Either way, I have not seen Eos & Selene sleep yet, so I have no idea where they sleep or which one is which.

Most couple sleep on the same side as the name list but some don't. When it comes to LGBT people then yes the first name is generally who sleeps on the left of the bed from foot end. G&A always slept this way...A comes before G lol. Are you scribing or just fee view 4 cams lol. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Most couple sleep on the same side as the name list but some don't. When it comes to LGBT people then yes the first name is generally who sleeps on the left of the bed from foot end. G&A always slept this way...A comes before G lol. Are you scribing or just fee view 4 cams lol. 

I just watch the free cams and hope to get lucky :P

1 minute ago, Photic said:

How do you know?

I was hoping they would provide separate photos in the introduction e-mail, but they did not. 

There are 2 girls on the photo so it's common sense the names would be in order of the position they're standing.  

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are 2 girls on the photo so it's common sense the names would be in order of the position they're standing.  

Hmm, interesting theory. Though in Jadith & Isaac's photo Isaac was the one on the left.

I wish they would include a profiles section on the website with photos of all the participants. That would eliminate this type of confusion. 

• Upvote 1