Eos & Selene (2023-2024) #1

On 1/20/2024 at 5:13 PM, corvette08 said:

Selene isn't the most attractive woman, but she likes to bate. My kind of girl.😄

lol. She is cursed with a “resting  face” that looks pissed off, she needs to smile more. I don’t like to criticize anyone for the looks that nature gave them, so if it helps, my “resting face” looks like a turtle.  🐢🐢🐢

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2024 at 9:55, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nunca me había fijado en este apartamento, ¿hacen algo interesante?

Aparte de que con las camaras actuales es imposible de seguir ( congelacion camaras a cada movimiento )las chicas se ven agradables. Es mi opinion 😜😜😜

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Il 17/2/2024 alle 23:36, tito216 ha detto:

A parte il fatto che con le camere attuali è impossibile seguire (congelare le camere in ogni movimento) le ragazze sono piacevoli. Questa è la mia opinione  😜 😜 😜

Looking at them isn't bad but Selene has been missing for 5 days (?) and...... it's not looking at them anymore, it's just looking at her

more than ten days without comments for this apartment, but this is understandable since the cams keep freezing, making viewing impossible!!!! either this apartment is ruined, or there is real incompetence of the RLC technicians, since this problem has been going on for several months!!!😡

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

more than ten days without comments for this apartment, but this is understandable since the cams keep freezing, making viewing impossible!!!! either this apartment is ruined, or there is real incompetence of the RLC technicians, since this problem has been going on for several months!!!😡

G&D apartment suffers just the same. E&S/G&D apartments are in the same apartment block. Look at both kitchens...check when you hear emergency sirens passing also...definitely same apartment block. 

Il y a 1 heure, TfiDeano a dit :

G&D apartment suffers just the same. E&S/G&D apartments are in the same apartment block. Look at both kitchens...check when you hear emergency sirens passing also...definitely same apartment block. 

I found this building with Kitty!!!😉
yes the video blocks are present in both apartments, and rlc has not solved this problem for months!!!

17 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

I found this building with Kitty!!!😉
yes the video blocks are present in both apartments, and rlc has not solved this problem for months!!!

I'm not aware V&L apartment is in the same apartment block but that is interesting...thanks. I emailed RLC months ago about E&S apartment when it was O&N living there...email passed on to the relevant department lol...as they say quite often. 

Il y a 17 heures, TfiDeano a dit :

I'm not aware V&L apartment is in the same apartment block but that is interesting...thanks. I emailed RLC months ago about E&S apartment when it was O&N living there...email passed on to the relevant department lol...as they say quite often. 

no, i said gyana and eos and solene's apartments are in the same building, not venera.

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

no, i said gyana and eos and solene's apartments are in the same building, not venera.

Sorry I for some reason thought you said Venera, but you actually said Kitty. No worries.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...