Eos & Selene (2023-2024) #1

2 minutes ago, Photic said:

Hmm, interesting theory. Though in Jadith & Isaac's photo Isaac was the one on the left.

I wish they would include a profiles section on the website with photos of all the participants. That would eliminate this type of confusion. 

I'll look into it further.

14 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

First name on the left is usually who sleeps on the left of the bed if you are stood at the foot of the bed. Gloria - Ashley, Olimpia - Nefeli and so on. 

Val sleeps on the right of the bed, Jul sleeps on the left, if you look at it from the foot of the bed.

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Val sleeps on the right of the bed, Jul sleeps on the left, if you look at it from the foot of the bed.

Correct...and the key word I used was 'usually'...so this does not mean for absolute certain but 'usually' and the names list of 'non couples' shows left to right who moved in first and who arrived mostly recently...again...left to right.

37 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

No, we didn't.  Before, it was just people guessing or following a made up rule that has a 50/50 chance of being right.  It's nice to have the confirmation.

Well, we did, that's my point and yes it's nice to have confirmation OBVIOUSLY...3 days in...but it's also nice that other members take time to explain the possibilities before someone takes it on themselves to email RLC and ask...which anyone can do...did you do any of that?

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

which is which, Val and Jul? Val has the long hair? 

The first entry is female in normal couples as you know so possibly,  despite of looks maybe Eos is subservient female and Selene is the male?
Nina and Kira. Kira wore a man’s suit when they got married. 

• Like 1