Eos & Selene (2023-2024) #1

22 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Correct...and the key word I used was 'usually'...so this does not mean for absolute certain but 'usually' and the names list of 'non couples' shows left to right who moved in first and who arrived mostly recently...again...left to right.

22 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, we did, that's my point and yes it's nice to have confirmation OBVIOUSLY...3 days in...but it's also nice that other members take time to explain the possibilities before someone takes it on themselves to email RLC and ask...which anyone can do...did you do any of that?

Elli sleeps on the right side of the bed, Vladellia on the left.  That's two current apartments I've used to test your theory and both times it's failed.  It's not a rule.  It's not something that RLC uses to determine the order of the names of the all female apartments.

An actual rule is the order in which RLC puts the names of the female/male couples.  The woman's name is first, the man's name is second.  This is an actual rule.  It's something RLC use for determining the order of the names.  If we look at the current list of couples, it's 100% successful.  If we look at past couples, it's 100% successful.  If a new female/male couple joins tomorrow, we can confidently state that the woman's name is on the left and the man's name is on the right and we don't need any confirmation from RLC to know that.  If a new lesbian couple joins tomorrow, we can't use your rule to confidently determine which tenant is which because it doesn't actually work.  It's not successful.  You took a guess, on this occasion it turned out to be right, but you didn't know.  We didn't know until Noldus posted the reply from RLC.  I hope you can understand the difference between knowing something and guessing at something, even if the guess turned out to be right.

19 hours ago, Maxbell said:

which is which, Val and Jul? Val has the long hair? 

The first entry is female in normal couples as you know so possibly,  despite of looks maybe Eos is subservient female and Selene is the male?
Nina and Kira. Kira wore a man’s suit when they got married. 

Lesbian relationships are not imitations of man/woman. It is not the case that one half plays the role of 'subservient woman' and the other half plays the role of 'dominant man' like they might if in a heterosexual relationship. And neither is it the case that a woman having short hair or preferring to wear a suit means she is trying in any way to be a man or play the role of one. 

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Elli sleeps on the right side of the bed, Vladellia on the left.  That's two current apartments I've used to test your theory and both times it's failed.  It's not a rule.  It's not something that RLC uses to determine the order of the names of the all female apartments.

An actual rule is the order in which RLC puts the names of the female/male couples.  The woman's name is first, the man's name is second.  This is an actual rule.  It's something RLC use for determining the order of the names.  If we look at the current list of couples, it's 100% successful.  If we look at past couples, it's 100% successful.  If a new female/male couple joins tomorrow, we can confidently state that the woman's name is on the left and the man's name is on the right and we don't need any confirmation from RLC to know that.  If a new lesbian couple joins tomorrow, we can't use your rule to confidently determine which tenant is which because it doesn't actually work.  It's not successful.  You took a guess, on this occasion it turned out to be right, but you didn't know.  We didn't know until Noldus posted the reply from RLC.  I hope you can understand the difference between knowing something and guessing at something, even if the guess turned out to be right.

Instead of writing an essay then in future pay attention the the key words used so that this acts as not confirmation of who sleeps on what side of the bed but as a possibility...so the key word is...yes you guessed if you are smart enough...'possibility. So therefore we are both correct...moron. I pay no attention to Noldus because he/she has been found to be quite unreliable when explaining things at times. Btw, I never took a guess...it's 'generally how it is' which you are in denial of...so remember the key word...'possibility' and we are here to try to get along and help eachother...not argue or criticise which seems to be the main theme in this forum. The smaller live chat forum is way better than here. 

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Btw way...regarding the couples names and who comes first, that is correct, but Gloria and & Ashley slept the same side as how their names were entered and are best friend not lesbians...so were not a lesbian couple as you pointed out with the actual lesbian couples.  

Ultimately, does it really matter?  The participants don't use the names, they use their real names when talking to each other.  As long as we are consistent with assigning whatever names RLC gives for the apartment, to whichever one we want, then it's all fine.  The "bios" RLC send out are probably 75% bullshit anyways, so take those with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Ultimately, does it really matter?  The participants don't use the names, they use their real names when talking to each other.  As long as we are consistent with assigning whatever names RLC gives for the apartment, to whichever one we want, then it's all fine.  The "bios" RLC send out are probably 75% bullshit anyways, so take those with a grain of salt.

It just makes it easier to know who is assigned which name, when talking about Eos or Selene, it's better to know who is referred to, they could be referred to as 'short hair' & 'short person', that's identifiable.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

It seemed to be quite natural. Not a show!

yes, as i said it was a nice watch, no drugs involved and it seemed to happen naturally.  i would like to see more of them being intimate with each other.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/1/2024 at 4:14 AM, illy said:

Lesbian relationships are not imitations of man/woman. It is not the case that one half plays the role of 'subservient woman' and the other half plays the role of 'dominant man' like they might if in a heterosexual relationship. And neither is it the case that a woman having short hair or preferring to wear a suit means she is trying in any way to be a man or play the role of one. 

Very true, I was just looking into possibilities of if there was something behind the name order of lesbians. I guess there isn’t.