B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

Just now, maxfactor said:

Guys are great!  Lets have more more more!  Might as well bring them over to B4 permanently.  

you are so mean.. they already have a bad start to the new year and then you want to add boys but if you have to, take a few from different countries then the swear words are not so boring

1 hour ago, Murfy said:

I think these ladies put up with this because if they make a stink about it they might get removed from the project as well.  They may fear to have to go back to their real life.  They view this as easy money and the drugs make it easier to tolerate.  Could be completely wrong, but it’s been the same cycle since guys have been in B7.  Sad thing is, to me at least this is the most boring this place has been in a while, totally predictable and boring.

yes sir, i totally agree!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Not if they complain in a group, and then there are cameras to testify, if we notice, RLC notices too, the question is, is RLC interested in anything? I do not believe.

with rlc it's all about THEIR money, they really could care less about the tenants

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She is probably falling far the MASSIMO CHARM, He thinks he can talk his way into any girls panties..

What matters is the one's he does fuck, not the one's that don't. He can probably get more women than you ever will...so what if he thinks he can get his way into any girls pants. These birds are too easy and if they aint easy they are fruitcakes...Karma, Nadia, Neyt...they are not normal.  

2 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Do you think if Kelly or Esmi were in B4 or if he had access to other apartments, he will behave differently? B4 is a girl only villa and RLC must make sure there is a maximum of security around them.

Kelly and Esmi are 2 women, some of these women should take notes from. there's reason why these 2 attracted women don't have men groping all over them? They would definitely not put up with that Shit.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What matters is the one's he does fuck, not the one's that don't. He can probably get more women than you ever will...so what if he thinks he can get his way into any girls pants. These birds are too easy and if they aint easy they are fruitcakes...Karma, Nadia, Neyt...they are not normal.  

" Nadia"  is a freeloader, without doing anything herself she takes advantage of Sara's dirty work

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Murfy said:

I’d like to agree in principle.  If all the girls said “no more” maybe something would happen.  There is no Alpha female house mother to put her foot down like in the past.  All these girls are followers or users.  That party was so ridiculous last night, no organization just take the drugs and play the music so loud and let every guy touch whoever.  Way to go RLC👍

Karma would fit the Alpha female role if she was confrontational, but she isn't and often just lets it go over her head. She is by far the most level headed of the lot but does like to let her hair down without being intoxicated. 

The way she handled Massimo was good but could have been better if she had the confrontation side to her. 

I am still a fan of her no matter if other people hate her for whatever reason. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you are so mean.. they already have a bad start to the new year and then you want to add boys but if you have to, take a few from different countries then the swear words are not so boring

if you've learned one thing, it's that maxfactor was joking, he doesn't like the guys being around all the time like they are!

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

you are not normal!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

More guys more guys I say!!!  It has improved RLC 10 fold!

Oh and I forgot...MORE MOMS MORE MOMS!!!

BTW...might want to look at my posting history there sport.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ney was smarter and distanced herself from the guy and that's an achievement in my eyes, Sara will never get the idea. She will let the guy fuck her again and again because she hints at him every time and signals to him through her games that he can fuck her and as long as she doesn't stop signalling she will always have his cock in her cunt.

Well luckily that won't be my problem anymore to see when Sara finally realises that she will never get rid of him through her actions as long as she doesn't give him the feeling that she wants to be fucked by him.

Yes, I have to agree with max. Dylan at least treated the women with respect, which max doesn't do.

Ney would still be with him if he hadn't moved onto Cecilia...best thing that could have happened to her early was to see what he was really like....

• Like 1