B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

Non si sa mai, ma Aziza sa che Lupo è con Karma,

la sua migliore amica, quindi è improbabile che andrà da qualche parte con lui.

Who said Karma is with ED?

2 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

KArma was deffo on suttin, the way she was alone in the tub for ages before ED joined

without a doubt, you could see it in her face real easy, just like you could see it in nadia's & sara's faces real easy.

They were all on something.  This current cast of characters does zero unless they are fucked up.  I don’t mind the drugs, but it’s the daily thing that gets sad to see honestly.  

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Murfy said:

I don’t think ED is with anyone.  Ney might could stop him but she couldn’t even stop her guy from rubbing all over Aziza last night.  But she was high as a kite, as they are mostly now.

The guys can't get laid unless the girls are high.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Murfy said:

They were all on something.  This current cast of characters does zero unless they are fucked up.  I don’t mind the drugs, but it’s the daily thing that gets sad to see honestly.  

yes sir, very sad to see that they have got to be on some kind of drugs every waking minute or everyday.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The guys can't get laid unless the girls are high.  :biggrin:

And ED has his shot🤣. Aziza is asleep(or at least faking so he leaves), wonder if he will try the new girl before going to Ney

Just now, Murfy said:

And ED has his shot🤣. Aziza is asleep(or at least faking so he leaves), wonder if he will try the new girl before going to Ney

He only has a shot if he gets an injection in the rump. Without it he can't get an erection.  His steroid life has fucked him up.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

OT  octavia is home alone, no karma in sight.  i'd say the chances are good she will end up at b5.

Unless she has given a Key to Karma. We will see.