B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

5 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

After knocking back a couple of drinks, she just looked similar, but after my eyes finish focusing, yes it was obvious it wasn't her

Hey sanders, watcha drinkin, I'm having a Yuenglung.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey sanders, watcha drinkin, I'm having a Yuenglung.

As a request but I knew enough to just have a small amount of a drink called Everclear, but if it was even more then that, I'll probably be outside of my home dancing nude

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

In all seriousness, is Seda mentally all right, because right now I cannot tell if she's talking to herself or she has earbuds in her ear listening to music

Both.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I never had that beer, but I will look for it

It's made here in Pennsylvanie where I live. I'm drinking thier lager  it's really good!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Top 12 that are a joke and need to leave: Tonya, Seda, Daytona, Marilyn, Zabava, Esmi, Wolf, Massimo, Leora and Paul, Nelly and Bogdan.😏

Better add corvette08 to that list.

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Wolf is an idiot and Leora is a worn out nothing.

You only dislike Leora because you already have 33, 762 repetitive bates from her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Top 12 que son una broma y necesitan irse: Tonya, Seda, Daytona, Marilyn, Zabava, Esmi, Wolf, Massimo, Leora y Paul, Nelly y Bogdan. 😏

If Leora leaves RLC, there would be many heart attacks among the members of CC...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 13 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Je ne sais pas depuis combien de temps mais aujourd'hui j'ai remarqué que Karma ne porte plus la bague de Sara et ne porte plus de bagues

Souvent les filles enlèvent leurs bagues lors de massages,cette nuit KARMA avait un client !

• Haha 1