B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

10 minutes ago, illy said:

I see they have finally stopped treating Seda like a complete leper despite being unstable messes in their own ways. Their lack of self-awareness these past few days has been astounding. You would think they were all the perfect picture of perfect mental health the way they teamed up to point fingers at one tenant who isn't.

There was a great, ironic moment in the kitchen yesterday when Seda had her back turned to everybody while drinking at the sink. Daytona practically burnt a hole in the back of Seda's head with the glare that got fired across the room by him - as if he isn't also living in a state of complete delusion. The rest of them are just as bad at not realising how much shit they are carrying around with them.

I had noticed before that Daytona shows some sneaky behavior, when Datona looks down at Seda she first has to look in a mirror herself... then she sees a man who wants to behave like a woman wearing clothes from a 15 year old girl, let him solve his own problems first

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't agree with that myself, no one there is better than the other and they all use drugs, without demand there is no supply and they stand in line to receive a pill

Whatever I'm not getting into it because it's all been said before and it's boring 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, illy said:

I see they have finally stopped treating Seda like a complete leper despite being unstable messes in their own ways. Their lack of self-awareness these past few days has been astounding. You would think they were all the perfect picture of perfect mental health the way they teamed up to point fingers at one tenant who isn't.

There was a great, ironic moment in the kitchen yesterday when Seda had her back turned to everybody while drinking at the sink. Daytona practically burnt a hole in the back of Seda's head with the glare that got fired across the room by him - as if he isn't also living in a state of complete delusion. The rest of them are just as bad at not realising how much shit they are carrying around with them.

Well said...I have stopped watching B4 at all because of the cast of nutbars there.

• Upvote 4

Malgré l'attention tardive de certains colocataires, SEDA ne s'en sortira pas toute seule. Sa présence en B4 est une anomalie,le RECRUTEUR RLC est grandement coupable d'avoir accepté cette fille sans en connaître le dossier médical.

SEDA représente un danger réel pour ses voisins et pour elle même.Je comprends AZIZA qui a trouvé refuge chez KARMA . Les vidéos enregistrées apportent des preuves irréfutables de troubles neurologiques dont soufre SEDA.

ADMINISTRATEURS DE REALLIFECAM  :  ATTENDEZ -VOUS QU' UN DRAME SURVIENNE POUR BOUGER VOTRE CUL ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Pensavo di aver visto uscire l'amico di Neytiri perché dopo la doccia ha preparato valigia e zaino ma sicuramente ho frainteso

Non si perdera’ il barbecue😏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sacha-Alex said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It was 5 hours ago and I wonder if others participants females and males including know how dangerous her situation is... because they might think shes just crazy but there is something here really more special.

RLC has a moral moral responsibility to do something. She is delusional and possibly hallucinating. Anything she sighed must be unenforceable.  

They watch like every they watch all the cameras. No excuse now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

RLC has a moral moral responsibility to do something. She is delusional and possibly hallucinating. Anything she sighed must be unenforceable.  

They watch like every they watch all the cameras. No excuse now

Couldn't agree more.Woman needs some help NOW

• Upvote 2

I don't really understand what RLC is doing, if something happens to that girl RLC will be closed, the police will not have any understanding for RLC's lax actions and inability to respond appropriately

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Please google schizophrenia. You don't need to make a deep dive at all, and you'll see she has the large number of symptoms and its shocking.

Obviously I am not a doctor but I have a little knowledge about this and this is too hard to ignore.

Edit: spelling