B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

16 minutes ago, MaxK said:

To me he seems to be the same, we'll see when karma appears!

Karma was picked up by car or Uber, I can imagine that she goes to Octavia as she also gets ready

or to her friend she spent time away with last time.

She probably has a lot of comrades when she lives in Barcelona and studied there 3-4 years

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Massi of course knows that Aziza is alone with Daytona. He will soon show up with a bottle of wine and say he is sorry for yesterday! And cuddle and kiss for some comfort! Then it is FULL ATTACK !

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Karma was picked up by car or Uber, I can imagine that she goes to Octavia as she also gets ready

or to her friend she spent time away with last time.

She probably has a lot of comrades when she lives in Barcelona and studied there 3-4 years

Doesn't she also have Family in Barcelona, I think she mentioned it at some point.

19 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Massi ovviamente sa che Aziza è sola con Daytona. Presto si presenterà con una bottiglia di vino e dirà che gli dispiace per ieri! E coccola e bacia per un po' di conforto! Allora è ATTACCO COMPLETO!

Gli dispiace per cosa?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaxK said:

The sofa could slowly be pushed back into the right position!

Will probably take a few weeks, unless everyone sends support an email about it. They usually get them to do it then.

Dudetona wandering around aimlessly. No one to latch on to so he looks lost. I cant see what he brings to RLC. I understand some people are in to this kind of thing but its not for me. Need to get rid of the annoying laugh creature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Dudetona wandering around aimlessly. No one to latch on to so he looks lost. I cant see what he brings to RLC. I understand some people are in to this kind of thing but its not for me. Need to get rid of the annoying laugh creature.

She's here because of you and those who think like you.

It's a mission to normalize the perception of gay and trans people.

She's doing fine, all the tenants like her.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1