B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

Good evening, I was away from home but I heard from Lasse that there was a video discussion between the unmentionable M... and with someone? With RLC? I'll say right away that I don't like seeing Karma eating in the room with Chris, he keeps her isolated, he seems to be the master of her personality. Very negative in my opinion

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Karma's attitude, even if justified by the presence of Tantra, does not help Sara. It turns out that Sara behaved badly but now Karma is exaggerating

why do you continue to cling to the Karma Sara fairy tale... there was nothing and there is nothing

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Guten Abend, ich war nicht zu Hause, aber ich habe von Lasse gehört, dass es eine Videodiskussion zwischen dem unaussprechlichen M... und mit jemandem gab? Mit RLC? Ich sage gleich, dass es mir nicht gefällt, Karma mit Chris im Zimmer essen zu sehen, er hält sie isoliert, er scheint der Herr ihrer Persönlichkeit zu sein. Meiner Meinung nach sehr negativ

Kein Wunder denn Tantra ist auf Persönlichkeitsveränderung, Manipulation von menschlichen Gefühlen und Isolation der Probanten von der Außenwelt abgestimmt. Das sind die Grundzüge und das Wesen jeder Sekte oder sektenähnlichen  Organisation , also auch von Tantra das natürlich wegen des Postulates der "Seelenverschmelzung und körperlichen Einheit " einen gewissen Reiz auf unsichere Menschen die ihren Weg im Leben noch finden müssen ( dazu gehört Karma ganz sicher, ) ausüben.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Allow me to say that something positive has happened: this evening too we will not see the unmentionable M....and!!

The unmentionable M that youve mentioned twice in your last 3 posts. Way to go 👏

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

perché continui ad aggrapparti alla favola di Karma Sara... non c'era niente e non c'è niente

Can I think what pleases me most? If you read carefully I didn't talk about the history between the two but only about the fact that Karma is certainly an important resource for Sara. I love to think that Sara is changing but perhaps I'm deluding myself, however I am convinced that she is doing it for herself and not for Karma even if Karma was certainly the necessary impulse

• Upvote 1