B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Good evening, I was away from home but I heard from Lasse that there was a video discussion between the unmentionable M... and with someone? With RLC? I'll say right away that I don't like seeing Karma eating in the room with Chris, he keeps her isolated, he seems to be the master of her personality. Very negative in my opinion

The more he is here the more it will happen I'm afraid. If Karma can stand the suffocation it will continue. 

Since he arrive she has not done any of her normal routines, not interested in Squash or her laptop or spending time with others.

It's been an instant change in the way she behaves. 

• Upvote 1

The idiot ED's transfer is the result of Karma's behavior, them in B4, Karma in bed and Sara in the gym with Daytona. They would do well to kick everyone out, first of all empty and close B7, the worst damage to RLC in the last two years

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Unfortunately, Karma is totally lost for this man and accepts everything.

She is completely besotted with him, and is blind to anything else it seems. She is under his spell now for sure.

Not even been ignored for long period was enough to put her off him when it should have raised alarm bells.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Since he arrive she has not done any of her normal routines, not interested in Squash or her laptop or spending time with others.

That's exactly what I mean thank you Sulzer it has nothing to do with a relationship between sara and karma, but simply that karma gives her a sense of security and she realises that she doesn't need alcohol or drugs.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Unless one of the "house cocks" fuck Karma,I'm not really interested in her nor that creepy "tantra" guy

I don't like him one bit I won't deny it, but the way he has transferred a change to Karma makes me not like her too. 

I can't watch them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Er hat sie... Karma ähnelt jetzt am meisten einem Mitglied der ehemaligen Bhagwan-Sekte

Ein schrecklicher Vergleich , aber der passt wie die "Faust auf das Auge"  ( Sprichwort. Ich mag mir nicht vorstellen was mit Karma passieren kann wenn dieser " Psychoterrorist"  irgendwann mal genug von Karma hat und sie loswerden will ? Die Literatur und die Filmbranche leben von solchen dramatischen Konstellationen und auch die Bestattungsindustrie.