B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

What will be better now Fagen karma only cares about tantra aziza about the people from b7 and sara is definitely hanging out with daytona, but I won't find out until tomorrow because I won't be awake to watch it until then

You should pay better attention. Sara is in the kitchen with Karma and Chris(?)... there doesn't seem to be any change to their friendship, just like Karma's and Wolf's friendship... just not in the direction we all thought it was going...

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

You should pay better attention. Sara is in the kitchen with Karma and Chris(?)... there doesn't seem to be any change to their friendship, just like Karma's and Wolf's friendship... just not in the direction we all thought it was going...

maybe I'm also making food on the side

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

What will be better now Fagen karma only cares about tantra aziza about the people from b7 and sara is definitely hanging out with daytona, but I won't find out until tomorrow because I won't be awake to watch it until then

well.. like I said, B4 is divided into groups and broken, even if everyone is home it doesn't help anyone, not even the Karma fans.
These groups are too far apart to have a fun evening

9 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Yes the Tantra has probably influenced the direction of any of what we thought. Just shows we knew nothing haha.

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Das Problem ist, dass Karma enttäuscht war, als Sara sie vernachlässigte, und jetzt macht Karma das Gleiche, obwohl Sara alles tut, um ihre Beziehung zu Karma zu verbessern.

Ich mag Karma auch, aber ich denke, das ist im Moment wirklich schlecht von ihr (tut mir leid, Leute, aber wir müssen uns die Realität ansehen)

Besser kann man die aktuelle Situation zwischen Sara und Karma nicht zusammenfassen. Aber Liebe, oder was die Bezeichnung für diesen Rauschzustand ist, ist oft rücksichtslos Dritten gegenüber. Wieder ein "gelungenes" Beispiel dafür wie die männlichen Teilnehmer an RLC  , und auch Gäste wenn sie zum Dauerzustand werden , die Beziehungen und die " Chemie " der Mädchen untereinander negativ bis zur Zerstörung beeinflussen können. Ob das die Intention von RLC war als die Szene für männliche Beschäler geöffnet wurde war ? Ich hoffe nicht .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1