Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

Today I finally experienced what I missed all these years without a membership to RLC. Incredible to experience a whole day like this with Linda and on so many different cameras. What an experience, what a feast, what an action, what a...................................................................................................................................................... #sarcasm 🤣

Sarcastic Joke GIF

Is it as comparable as watching Paul do his daily activities? Linda and Paul both have sleeping down to a science.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, cronus said:

OMG Linda thank you again.  Hottest thing i see on this site in years

6 hours ago, upyourass said:

Today I finally experienced what I missed all these years without a membership to RLC. Incredible to experience a whole day like this with Linda and on so many different cameras. What an experience, what a feast, what an action, what a...................................................................................................................................................... #sarcasm 🤣

Sarcastic Joke GIF

How poignant.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You already posted that comment.  

Yeah, and the forum is having a problem. Was a complete joke, off color maybe but I am a liberal.

Did i mention i had to hit the send button multiple times?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Tboy posted a video of him and another chick exercising,doesn't he know his wife would like an exercise partner as well? 🤣

Except it would have been to energetic for her

57 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Except it would have been to energetic for her

It may motivate her to stay consistent,if the prick wasn't gone all day,dancing with kids and pretending to "exercise" for social media.....I would love to see Linda take the road that Vanessa and Carla took,and bring a dude home and fuck them good!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1