B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

so another disbeliever eh

Disbelieve what exactly? You have no evidence of any of the bullshit that you just spouted, but already there is a page of people talking about how Karma had to go to bed because she got fucked... None of the tenants have said anything, you saw Karma limping and jumped to a conclusion...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

Disbelieve what exactly? You have no evidence of any of the bullshit that you just spouted, but already there is a page of people talking about how Karma had to go to bed because she got fucked... None of the tenants have said anything, you saw Karma limping and jumped to a conclusion...

am i not allowed to speculate what i think by the way she was walking?  then to go straight to bed when she gets home?  very uncharacteristic of her.

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

if you understood what she said to them in the kitchen

karma said it closed her ears she was feverish sore throat she wasn't feeling well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

am i not allowed to speculate what i think by the way she was walking?  then to go straight to bed when she gets home?  very uncharacteristic of her.

Who knows? Ask her 😉

d&d please GIF by Hyper RPG

1 minute ago, wafercop said:

karma said it closed her ears she was feverish sore throat she wasn't feeling well

With all the crap they allow in and fool around with makes one wonder.

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Sorry, missed a few words... "None of the tenants have said anything about Karma fucking anyone today..."