Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

The 33rd birthday party will probably be very quiet. A pajama party (3 identical pajamas) with Val and Jul as the only guests. She cooks something Russian and bakes a honey cake. That's the plan.

It's starting to get very lonely here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Roxy was the most perfect roommate of anyone who ever lived with her. She just felt comfortable with her.

Exactly... she cooked, she cleaned, she took care of the cats, she was a conversationalist.   I don't recall ever seeing Babi even wash a single cup, may have happened, but I have no memory of it.

26 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The 33rd birthday party will probably be very quiet. A pajama party (3 identical pajamas) with Val and Jul as the only guests. She cooks something Russian and bakes a honey cake. That's the plan.

It's starting to get very lonely here.

Now I may have told Masha Masha's birthday surprise. I'm sorry for that.
Well, Masha's friendships are getting shorter and shorter and there's still a whole week ahead of us, so a lot can still happen. There could perhaps also be 2 pajamas left without any contents.

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I bet, if she would have called Roxy any time yesterday and asked her not leave, she wouldn't have.

With her reaction, she helped the sender of the message win.
What was supposed to be achieved was achieved.
It would have been really great, after the understandable excitement, to think about what the message is supposed to achieve? Do we want that too? Do we want to let this destroy our friendship?
I think both would have come to the same conclusion. It's an attack against both of us. Now we have to stick together and fend off the attack.
A reasonable discussion about this, and the intended defeat would have resulted in a major victory for both of them.

• Upvote 1

So now:
The Roxy chapter is officially deleted
The bulletin board in the kitchen was thoroughly cleaned
my opinion:
“Don’t fear failure. Fear the chance you missed.” 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

I now think that whatever the reason was, whatever that text message said, that perhaps it was a trust issue, in that Roxy lied about something. For Masha to delete Roxy for a one strike penalty like she has, it must have been a personal slight. You don't kick someone out your life the same day that you come back from a vacation unless it was a big deal. So i think Roxy said one thing and did another. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I now think that whatever the reason was, whatever that text message said, that perhaps it was a trust issue, in that Roxy lied about something. For Masha to delete Roxy for a one strike penalty like she has, it must have been a personal slight. You don't kick someone out your life the same day that you come back from a vacation unless it was a big deal. So i think Roxy said one thing and did another. 

Something to do with Elvis, who helped move her in and then out and can be seen (if it was him) on the hallway cam popping just inside the door to collect her belongings. He was wearing a cap so could not see the face, but the posture and movements suggested it COULD have been him who many have always said that he lives with his mother in the same complex as Masha...but again like a lot of stuff on here it could just be speculation.

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Something to do with Elvis, who helped move her in and then out and can be seen (if it was him) on the hallway cam popping just inside the door to collect her belongings. He was wearing a cap so could not see the face, but the posture and movements suggested it COULD have been him who many have always said that he lives with his mother in the same complex as Masha...but again like a lot of stuff on here it could just be speculation.

Yeas, i saw the guy and couldn't make out who it was. But it would make sense if it was. 

• Like 1