Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

I don't think it's a coincidence that as we see Roxy with all the clothes etc, Masha is out and with her  'New' friends. Looks like there has been a total breakdown and Masha has already moved on to her next partners? Handy, live near by, on the same site etc. 

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I have started to despise Masha ! She deserves the rotten life she is creating for herself !!

I was all for Masha up until the way she verbally attacked and targeted Roxy over the presumed cat sitting issue. Masha should have had it out with Alessandro not Roxy...just because she is shagging him. Alessandro also clearly cannot be fucking trusted in cat sitting because he left them for 6 days with no human interaction and only went to Masha 2/3 hours before they arrived home from their Poland trip. I say keep Roxy and get rid of Masha...and I am also going against her and fast...that was totally unacceptable how she confronted Roxy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, chogdad said:

I don't think it's a coincidence that as we see Roxy with all the clothes etc, Masha is out and with her  'New' friends. Looks like there has been a total breakdown and Masha has already moved on to her next partners? Handy, live near by, on the same site etc. 

There is at least 40 minutes travel time between Masha & V&J apartment...now unless she crawls at the speed of a Sloth then fit definitely isn't in the same complex/site. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

There is at least 40 minutes travel time between Masha & V&J apartment...now unless she crawls at the speed of a Sloth then fit definitely isn't in the same complex/site. 

Oh i agree, i just mean near enough to visit each other's places regularly. Via bus or tram.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I was all for Masha up until the way she verbally attacked and targeted Roxy over the presumed cat sitting issue. Masha should have had it out with Alessandro not Roxy...just because she is shagging him. Alessandro also clearly cannot be fucking trusted in cat sitting because he left them for 6 days with no human interaction and only went to Masha 2/3 hours before they arrived home from their Poland trip. I say keep Roxy and get rid of Masha...and I am also going against her and fast...that was totally unacceptable how she confronted Roxy. 

I think Masha is also looking to get away from men.  She might have tried to start something with Roxy in Poland, but Roxy wasn't willing to commit 100%.  She might be targeting the Allesandro failure on Roxy out of frustration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think Masha is also looking to get away from men.  She might have tried to start something with Roxy in Poland, but Roxy wasn't willing to commit 100%.  She might be targeting the Allesandro failure on Roxy out of frustration.

Masha needs time out from everything and everyone but she has already been speaking about her next boyfriend lol...so dick is never far from her thoughts lol. Yes exactly that, she took it out on Roxy because she is getting dick from him and that's probably where Roxy went after V&J arrived that night...or went home to her family.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Good point. She may have looked at Roxy and thought, is this worth the wait, and seen Val and Jul and there is the alternative. Because with both Roxy and Babi, and indeed herself, there were men in the way with each one. With Val and Jul there isn't. 

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

No matter what reason Masha has in her head-That is not a way to treat a loving friend !! 

Is Masha in the wrong about all this?  Definitely.

Is Roxy just a scapegoat?  Definitely.

Is Allesandro really the one to blame for all this..  DEFINITELY.

Had he not started banging Roxy, this wouldn't be happening.  He probably only agreed to watch the cats because of Roxy.  He should have said straight up said no if he wasn't going to take care of them.  Then Roxy wouldn't be moving out..

So, we should all be equally, if not more than, upset with Allesandro as we are with Masha.

I implore Masha to make amends with Roxy by starting with a simple text asking her not to leave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

Is Masha in the wrong about all this?  Definitely.

Is Roxy just a scapegoat?  Definitely.

Is Allesandro really the one to blame for all this..  DEFINITELY.

Had he not started banging Roxy, this wouldn't be happening.  He probably only agreed to watch the cats because of Roxy.  He should have said straight up said no if he wasn't going to take care of them.  Then Roxy wouldn't be moving out..

So, we should all be equally, if not more than, upset with Allesandro as we are with Masha.

I implore Masha to make amends with Roxy by starting with a simple text asking her not to leave.

Could there be more to it, and this Cat thing is a useful excuse? It may be jealousy because Roxy is with him, it could center around that more.