Masha - (2024) #2

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Now...before we go bashing Masha, which I was guilty of doing too early on and recently...but with more info coming to light then whilst we all know Masha can be a drama queen, then we do have to remember word is Roxy had help from Elvis (it's alleged) and he also helped mover her out a few days ago having been seen on cam, although identity could not actually be confirmed as him. The problem I believe IS, that Roxy said one thing to Masha and then did the opposite, which is what perhaps triggered Masha to offer her money on cam to leave and NOW. Roxy, I think then placed the money back into the safe in the hallway and the mood between the two broke down completely and Masha seemingly spent more time with her new friends away from her apartment to give Roxy time to pack and move out. 

I think this is a pretty accurate synopsis of the events that unfolded. I also believe, and I know you will correct me if I'm wrong, that the problem you refer to in your post is that Roxy continued to have a sexual relationship with Elvis while maintaining a close friendship with Masha. That would destroy 99% of any such friendships and after you add in it's Masha on top of that... well... we all saw what happened.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, desinc said:

I think this is a pretty accurate synopsis of the events that unfolded. I also believe, and I know you will correct me if I'm wrong, that the problem you refer to in your post is that Roxy continued to have a sexual relationship with Elvis while maintaining a close friendship with Masha. That would destroy 99% of any such friendships and after you add in it's Masha on top of that... well... we all saw what happened.

Let's also remember Roxy left the apartment really early then reappeared ready to hit the road with Masha for their trip. Now, she may have told Masha she was either going to her parents or Alessandro for some slap and tickle and perhaps ACTUALLY ended up with Elvis...so like I said despite Masha's 'way' with things then this is not her fault I'd say and yes I agree with your views also.