Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Next week Roxy is back too 😉 

Roxy is the odd one out...I think Babi will drag her own beating boyfriend back so they can all beat each other up on cam and then go UM again. How RLC has allowed this abuser back in there apartment is beyond belief. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Roxy is the odd one out...I think Babi will drag her own beating boyfriend back so they can all beat each other up on cam and then go UM again. How RLC has allowed this abuser back in there apartment is beyond belief. 

Roxy has been stitched up here. Encouraged to do stuff with both Masha and Elvis, then ostracized as the one 'In between', now the 2 sides meet up again with her out the picture. She must feel pretty used here. Because that is what she has been, used. Treated no better than a sex toy. Maybe that is the reason why she kicked her out, total jealousy. That could have been it. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Roxy has been stitched up here. Encouraged to do stuff with both Masha and Elvis, then ostracized as the one 'In between', now the 2 sides meet up again with her out the picture. She must feel pretty used here. Because that is what she has been, used. Treated no better than a sex toy. 

I partially agree due to my own opinion, but I see exactly what you are saying. The thing with Roxy is she likes to be EVERYONE'S friend and sadly because of this she has often had to make choices which is clearly her downfall rather than to say 'no' it's not happening otherwise she would perhaps still be on the scene. If we don't see Roxy on cam then that will be Masha's decision but Masha has contradicted her whole friendship thing. She fell out with Babi a few months back and bought her a new iPhone...paid by us the scribers probably lol and now they do not talk AGAIN, so based on that then with Roxy playing around with her ex Elvis then I would be even more surprised to see her on cam again more so than today's shock horror. Masha simply does not know how to deal with periods of being alone so turn back to one or the other...in this case Elvis. Wonder if we will see V&J back there or vice versa now.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha simply does not know how to deal with periods of being alone so turn back to one or the other...in this case Elvis. Wonder if we will see V&J back there or vice versa now.   

Great point. She is desperate sometimes for company, that is when we saw random men coming for one night then never seen again etc. I am sure the views do play on her mind too. As for Val and Jul, i hope they see this today and maybe think, next time we get an invite, we will be washing our hair that night!

• Upvote 2