Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

Just now, TfiDeano said:

'No More Presley' I think was the farewell message...so I'm guessing 'No More Roxy' will be up soon being the utterly dumb c**t Masha is.

And today Jul adds the new message to Masha's 'followers' board which reads...'Adelina, you are beautiful, remember you are divine' and draws a shark underneath, well it at least least looks like Shark emerging from the water. 

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Elvis wrote on the board at about 10:35..  beautiful..  divinity... yadda yadda.. bullshit

Ah so Elvis wrote the first part and then Jul added the Shark lol. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Roxy has been mentioned a few times in Masha and Jul's conversation.

Only natural really, shame to see both her and Babi possibly disappear from the cams for good all because of Masha and her stubbornness. 

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think Jul has everything figured out about Elvis.

Sadly though it's what's inside Masha's head that matters...not anyone else's. Masha is driven by one thing and one thing only...cock, and he is the nearest and closest one who will give that too her. Everyone else would steer in the opposite direction. 

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Eigentlich nur natürlich, schade, dass sowohl sie als auch Babi wegen Masha und ihrer Sturheit möglicherweise für immer von den Kameras verschwinden. 

Ich weiß nicht was hier manche immer über Babi schreiben. sobald die Drecksschlampe mit ihren Dreckstypen irgendwo auftaucht ist doch alles wieder in Unordnung. Fressen u. Saufen sich immer wieder bei Masha durch. Elvis wollte sie ja schon ein paar mal raus werfen. 😄Habe vor Wochen schon gesagt das Elvis wieder bei Masha auftaucht. Sie braucht seinen Schwanz  u. ab u. zu für die Küche damit sie was vernünftiges zum Essen bekommt.

Just now, Friese60 said:

Ich weiß nicht, was hier manche immer über Babi schreiben. Sobald die Drecksschlampe mit ihren Dreckstypen irgendwo auftaucht, ist doch alles wieder in Unordnung. Fressen u. Saufen sich immer wieder bei Masha durch. Elvis wollte sie ja schon ein paar mal rauswerfen. 😄 Habe vor Wochen schon gesagt, dass Elvis wieder bei Masha auftaucht. Du brauchst seinen Schwanz u. ab u. zu für die Küche damit sie vernünftiges Essen bekommt.

Sorry, Roxy darf gerne wieder kommen, sorgt ja auch noch ein wenig für Ornung u. sieht auch noch hübsch aus.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

I don't know what some people here always write about Babi. as soon as the bastard with her filthy guys shows up somewhere, everything is in disarray again. Eating and drinking their way through Masha's again and again. Elvis wanted to kick her out a few times. 😄I already said weeks ago that Elvis shows up again at Masha's. She needs his cock and from time to time for the kitchen so that she can get something reasonable to eat.

I am absolutely with you regarding Babi and Tommy Lee (as I like to call him being heavily tattooed). Masha with or without Elvis are often asleep, then Babi and co turn up at silly o'clock in the morning, drink, make noise, get takeaways in, then end up shagging like the apartment is some sort of 'knocking shop'. Elvis did indeed want to kick her out a few times, but Babi argued that it is not his decision as he is no the resident or the rent payer, which is fair enough...but let's not forget Elvis is the one who makes the loudest fucking noise in that apartment when he is upset about something...it's not even his own home. Word is it was he who fucked cam 7 up also which has only been back online what 2 weeks...and then he fucking reappears. Masha has less brain cells than a fucking Cow and she has somehow convinced Nico to allow this POS back into the apartment all because she wants his cock. These things do happen in the real world and RLC is the real world but she needs her fucking head seen to because allowing an abuser back into her life is shocking however mad she is herself. They have both also made a scapegoat of Roxy it seems.     

RLC pays for the apartment.
A guest intentionally destroys RLC property.
A guest commits violence against an RLC tenant.
Actually, the police should also take action against this criminal. This would mean the end of his probation.
But everyone seems to be protecting the naughty little mama's boy.
But this person enters the apartment as if it were the most normal thing in the world
Why are there rules if ignoring them has no consequences?
Actually RLC has to do something. A ban on entry and a warning to Masha are the minimum.
Rome apartment 13 is no longer important for RLC, RLC has a lot of apartments and the money is made with Barca. Masha shouldn't be so sure.