Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, mrmalice said:

Since she let Elvis back into her life, I guess we can also classify her as being a sadomasochist too!

Now she needs to do the smart thing and get Roxy back in her life!

(Ok, I have a thing for Roxy, admitting is the first step to recovery..)

• Haha 1

Can Masha still look in the mirror? No matter, she wouldn't recognize her reflection in the mirror. Close your eyes and escape into an illusory world. At some point there will be bruises again and violence and oppression will become normal. No pity. Masha wants it that way.

Or is it a deliberate provocation against RLC to force exclusion?
The choleric neighborhood monster had threatened to end the RLC story.
Has his goal been achieved?
This criminal person has clearly violated the rules of conduct. And he will do it again. If there are no consequences, each participant can do whatever they want in the future.
RLC has a dutys?

I don't care, Ciao Bella...I don't want to see it

• Like 1

We should stop calling the arsehole Elvis and call him BASHA (after the Bash Street Kids!!)

Following on from Dasha and Sasha along with Masha we can add BASHA. Like Danny he is good at unarmed combat especially against women!

I've always considered Masha the ultimate free spirit, full of creativity but her decision making over the violent one is not a free choice. Her addiction is impossible to break.

A sad day for me having to see the return of the cunt but an even sadder day for Masha. So what are going to write on the message board now Masha??? Masha is one stupid addict!!!!

He can fuck her every which way but the only thing that makes her cum is her sex toy!

• Like 1

There is a saying: Don't get involved in a fight between a husband and wife....they end up coming back and you end up looking stupid at the end of the story.....

Exactly what is happening
  • Upvote 1