Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

RLC pays for the apartment.
A guest intentionally destroys RLC property.
A guest commits violence against an RLC tenant.
Actually, the police should also take action against this criminal. This would mean the end of his probation.
But everyone seems to be protecting the naughty little mama's boy.
But this person enters the apartment as if it were the most normal thing in the world
Why are there rules if ignoring them has no consequences?
Actually RLC has to do something. A ban on entry and a warning to Masha are the minimum.
Rome apartment 13 is no longer important for RLC, RLC has a lot of apartments and the money is made with Barca. Masha shouldn't be so sure.

And when he beats the shit out of her RLC will delete the footage, ignoring their own rules.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And when he beats the shit out of her RLC will delete the footage, ignoring their own rules.

Best to call for an ambulance now for Masha and the police for Basha (Elvis)...just incase. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Best to call for an ambulance now for Masha and the police for Basha (Elvis)...just incase. 

does Italian law accept the woman dropping the charges against domestic violence? Because if not e should be at least he couldn't get near her.

• Like 1

Elvis turns Masha out sexually in a way that she hasn't experienced since Sasha years ago, hence why she keeps getting wet for him, regardless of how toxic he is IMO. Sex is one helluva drug.

16 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think Jul has everything figured out about Elvis.

How did Jul become so knowledgeable about the situation? Its only been recently they have been visiting. 

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

How did Jul become so knowledgeable about the situation? Its only been recently they have been visiting. 

The last day Roxy was packing & moving out, Masha spent the day with Val & Jul.  They talked a lot about the situation.

Not to mention all the RLC participants know of these forums and visit them.  I wouldn't doubt if they are also given a free membership to RLC itself, we've witnessed spying (E&V on S&C).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

The last day Roxy was packing & moving out, Masha spent the day with Val & Jul.  They talked a lot about the situation.

Not to mention all the RLC participants know of these forums and visit them.  I wouldn't doubt if they are also given a free membership to RLC itself, we've witnessed spying (E&V on S&C).

This. 

Masha loves to talk about others behind their backs. She's already done it more than once with Elvis.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I would imagine when joining RLC the tenants get free access to RLC. Only 2 weeks ago if that, I saw Caroline as plain as day led on her bed looking at RLC on her cellphone whilst getting cleaned out by Park giving it some licky licky.  

• Upvote 1

RLC has now banned  from entering the apartment?!
The bearer of the birthday bouquets was waiting outside the door
The voice was clear
That's the way it is. We no longer have to look at misery. But for how long?