Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

I listened, there were of course reasons why these serious allegations were made.
That's why it's unclear to me why some people are so sure that they blame Masha.
And it's Masha's realm, and here the game is played by Masha's rules, Roxy has to accept that or leave.
Of course the matter could have been resolved more calmly.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

masha is very controlling and quite frankly, she's a bitch.  i'm sure in both instances you speak of it was all masha to blame.

More or less, yes !

Masha has to be careful because although i understand why she was upset about the cat situation, she cannot afford to alienate everyone who does something wrong to her, there has to be give and take. If she fell out with Roxy, after the Elvis and Babi troubles, she could find herself alone. 

• Upvote 1

I thinks Masha tries to pretend she is independent and doesn't need anyone. But I'm not buying it and I'm also aware that all she has to do is go back out to the street and pick up some other guy or gal whose down on their luck and desperate and offer them a warm dry couch. Presto... no longer lonely and the cycle starts all over again.

It also seem Roxy packed up some of her stuff into 3 boxes and maybe leaving at some point soon. Things did not seem to be resolved after their animated conversion this afternoon. I guess we'll learn more after Mash comes back from wherever she went. Maybe she's out looking/hunting for her next victim.

37 minutes ago, desinc said:

It also seem Roxy packed up some of her stuff into 3 boxes and maybe leaving at some point soon. Things did not seem to be resolved after their animated conversion this afternoon. I guess we'll learn more after Mash comes back from wherever she went. Maybe she's out looking/hunting for her next victim.

I need some translation !! But I think Masha can not admit she has done something wrong !! At the same time she is ashamed ! That isn't a good combo! She feels like she has to end their relationship because there is no other way out.

Dont't know about you guys but I find that Masha have every reason to be dead mad about Roxy and especially about Alessandro. The cats were mistreated and she loves those cats and probably they were near death without water for that long.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dont't know about you guys but I find that Masha have every reason to be dead mad about Roxy and especially about Alessandro. The cats were mistreated and she loves those cats and probably they were near death without water for that long.

What could Roxy have done? She was with Masha !! And from what people have been saying "Alessandro is an old friend of MASHA'S"