Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

Now I feel very sorry for Roxy !!  Masha ought to ask for forgivness and give Roxy a big and firm HUG !

She will, Masha always welcomes members of the flock back

Has anyone else noticed the proliferation of cellulite on Masha's ass and thighs as of late? I guess all the marathon sex her and Elvis would have kept that in check. Elvis has been gone for around 2 months now and she needs to start doing some squats if she's not going to ride a dick for a few hours every week.

6 hours ago, desinc said:

Has anyone else noticed the proliferation of cellulite on Masha's ass and thighs as of late? I guess all the marathon sex her and Elvis would have kept that in check. Elvis has been gone for around 2 months now and she needs to start doing some squats if she's not going to ride a dick for a few hours every week.

It's also an age thing, it just happens - especially when you're not exercising. When was the last time she did yoga? 

6 hours ago, desinc said:

The ice cream buckets at night also doesn't help.

Your 33rd birthday is just around the corner and it's time to head for calmer waters.
There have been a lot of bad decisions lately and every mistake leaves scars.
Masha does not lack life experience.
However, there is a lack of drawing the right conclusions from the experiences.
Roxy, the pretty little girl, wants to be best friend. She does a lot for that. It almost worked, but she also wants to be a good friend to others.
If you know this, the relationship can work.
It's not ideal, but what is ideal?
If I don't properly communicate the rules that are important to me, I shouldn't be surprised if they can't be followed.
........33. Birthday, it becomes more and more difficult and the ideal becomes more and more distant...
I think Roxy would be a chance to find some peace.

• Like 2